Pureology Super Smooth Relaxing Hair Masque uploaded by Maria M.

BY PUREOLOGY

Super Smooth Relaxing Hair Masque delivers smoothing oils of camellia, sesame and organic shea butter for multi-layer balancing and conditions hair with an organic botanical of geranium,

• Has anyone with bleached hair tried this? does is smooth ...2 Answers
  • Can this product be used on weave 1 Answers
Gabriela V.
I've used this mask once every 5-6 days it makes my hair look and feel amazing. It gives it so much moisture and it brings it back to life. I would recommend this for colored damaged hair!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
This is another amazing hair masque from Pureology. I love all of their products including this one. This masque smells so good and leaves my hair soft and moisturized. Highly recommended.
SALLY M.
Smells amazing and leaves hair supper soft and tangle free makes ha8r look great may seem pricey but a little goes a long way and works great only buy from a salon.
KimLann D.
I had the opportunity to experience a cream for stretchmarks from Pureology (got a sample through the mail). I haven't had the opportunity to try their shampoo and conditioner or hair mask though, I find them a bit pricey and cannot come to terms of spending $30+ for a shampoo and conditioner. I've heard many great things about it though, maybe one day I'll be able to try it.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Pureology is the best brand for hair products! It's pretty expensive, but I changed my hair for the better. This did meet my expectations and left my hair feeling better and smoother than ever! Will be buying again!
Maria M.
boca raton, FL
This relaxing hair masque is amazing!! It leaves your hair feeling extra soft and shiny and the smell is out of this world! One of the best masques I have ever tried. I love Pureology. It never disappoints me!
Maria R.
Fort Worth, TX
I have only tried this a couple of times but i loved it. The pureology brand as a whole is awesome, it might be pricey but it is probably one of the best ones out there.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
I got this mask on sale at Ulta and I'm so glad I found it! It smells wonderful and it makes my hair feel super soft after I use it! It's a little pricey but worth it.
Mahayla P.
Austin, TX
My friend has used this for her edges and said it works awesome I tried it once on my hair but I'm mixed so I don't really have to lay my edges down but it works great
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great hair mask for both men & women. It leaves the hair feeling silky smooth and it smells amazing.
B A.
Has anyone with bleached hair tried this? does is smooth dry hair?
Mahayla P.
Austin, TX
Can this product be used on weave

Amazon