BY PUREOLOGY

Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
I like this product, but I'm. It in love with it, it does it job but it makes may hair feel a bit tacky, I'm going tinusenit a couple of more time with different products to make sure it wasn't something else reacting to the product,
Jessica P.
Pendleton, OR
I use this before I use my flat iron. It gets the job done. It helps protect my hair against the harsh heat. There are so many heat protectors out there.
Misty W.
Cutler, OH
Shine, silkyness and makes your head smell wonderful. A few little pumps and I'm good for a few days yrs I said days..
jenny  b.
Grand Prairie, TX
I used this before I curled my hair and I really felt like it made a difference. I would definitely buy it again.
Mashrika A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good to use before straightening your hair or fresh out the shower. It is effective and has a nice scent when sprayed onto your hair. I think that it would be good for any hair type. I have kind of wavy hair which looks good if i spray this without brushing it in my hair.
Brianne M.
Marysville, WA
I know this product gets a lot of complaints, but I love it! I spray it into my hands, rub them together, and then rub my hands over each section of hair I'm going to straighten. If you try to just spray it into your hair, your hair will be very sticky. Not only does it protect against damage, it also has a great hold and my hair stays styled for the day. I love this stuff!!
Emili D.
Savoy, TX
Pureology is a great brand regardless, but this product is my personal favorite. It smells fantastic, and keeps my hair super soft and silky without weighing it down. I would recommend it to anyone.
Khushali S.
Orlando, FL
This protection spray is lifeeeeee. It's not sticky at all and doesn't make your hair crunchy, which is a hugeeee plus! I just spray it in before using any hot tools and it keeps my hair healthy and shiny :) loveeee this spray and can't live without it!
Erica T.
I always use this before I use a curler or flat iron, I've noticed having fewer dead ends, and now that it's become a habit, I must say I'm in love. It's worth every penny!
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!!!!! Just a little on the more expensive side. But i do love Pureology products so much that i would still buy even though they are a little expensive.
Kori C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When using this does it make your hair oily? Some heat spays I've used in the past have, I'm trying to find a better product to use for when I straighten my hair.