BY PUREOLOGY

Mashrika A.
This product is really good to use before straightening your hair or fresh out the shower. It is effective and has a nice scent when sprayed onto your hair. I think that it would be good for any hair type. I have kind of wavy hair which looks good if i spray this without brushing it in my hair.
Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
I like this product, but I'm. It in love with it, it does it job but it makes may hair feel a bit tacky, I'm going tinusenit a couple of more time with different products to make sure it wasn't something else reacting to the product,
Brianne M.
Marysville, WA
I know this product gets a lot of complaints, but I love it! I spray it into my hands, rub them together, and then rub my hands over each section of hair I'm going to straighten. If you try to just spray it into your hair, your hair will be very sticky. Not only does it protect against damage, it also has a great hold and my hair stays styled for the day. I love this stuff!!
Emili D.
Savoy, TX
Pureology is a great brand regardless, but this product is my personal favorite. It smells fantastic, and keeps my hair super soft and silky without weighing it down. I would recommend it to anyone.
Khushali S.
Orlando, FL
This protection spray is lifeeeeee. It's not sticky at all and doesn't make your hair crunchy, which is a hugeeee plus! I just spray it in before using any hot tools and it keeps my hair healthy and shiny :) loveeee this spray and can't live without it!
Erica T.
I always use this before I use a curler or flat iron, I've noticed having fewer dead ends, and now that it's become a habit, I must say I'm in love. It's worth every penny!
megan f.
Broken Arrow, OK
I use this overtime i blow dry or curl my hair. It smells amazing and i can tell it protects my hair from the lack of damage i used to get without using this product.
Andrea R.
I use this before using my straight iron and absolutely love it! I love the way my hair feels and looks, does not weigh my hair down like other products I've used
Shelby M.
Waxhaw, Nc
I flat iron my hair daily and this product offers great protection. You don't need much! If too much is applied it can get a little sticky. It smells wonderful
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
LOVE!!!!! Just a little on the more expensive side. But i do love Pureology products so much that i would still buy even though they are a little expensive.
Kori C.
When using this does it make your hair oily? Some heat spays I've used in the past have, I'm trying to find a better product to use for when I straighten my hair.