Pureology Super Smooth Hot Iron Protection Spray

by Pureology

Get superior thermal and color protection with Pureology Super Smooth Hot Iron Protection. Ân Advanced Nano Technology AntiFade Complex- Potent Antioxidants Sunscreens Certified Organic Botanicals of Mushrooms Signature Aromatherapy blend of White Tea and AmberStraightening, Anti-Humectant, Sun Protectant

When using this does it make your hair oily? Some heat spays I've used in the past have, I'm trying to find a better product to use for when I straighten my hair.
Start your review of Pureology Super Smooth Hot Iron Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Jct, CO
This is the go to for days that I straighten my hair. My hair is wavy with slight curl and is easily damaged by heat. This product endures that the iron doesn't dry out my hair also. I've used other protectants for flat irons before but they have left me wanting.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
I love this! I believe that you have to use a heat shield product when using a straightner, curling iron or any other heated styling tool and this one does an excellent job of protecting your locks from the damage!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Thin
East Lansing, MI
Anything from Pureology is always top quality! This is my favorite product from them. I use it all the time to protect my hair and it leaves my hair soft and smelling great after I flatiron or curl my hair!
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Grayson
I love this spray! It smells so hood and makes my hair super soft! It lasted me awhile too. I buy this every time I go to the salon. I am someone who curls my hair A LOT and I found this always keeps my hair from frying.
Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Fine
Woodside, NY
This product is really good to use before straightening your hair or fresh out the shower. It is effective and has a nice scent when sprayed onto your hair. I think that it would be good for any hair type. I have kind of wavy hair which looks good if i spray this without brushing it in my hair.
Black / Curls, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Lawton, OK
I like this product, but I'm. It in love with it, it does it job but it makes may hair feel a bit tacky, I'm going tinusenit a couple of more time with different products to make sure it wasn't something else reacting to the product,
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Marysville, WA
I know this product gets a lot of complaints, but I love it! I spray it into my hands, rub them together, and then rub my hands over each section of hair I'm going to straighten. If you try to just spray it into your hair, your hair will be very sticky. Not only does it protect against damage, it also has a great hold and my hair stays styled for the day. I love this stuff!!
Medium Brown / Frizz, Oily Scalp / Curly, Fine
Savoy, TX
Pureology is a great brand regardless, but this product is my personal favorite. It smells fantastic, and keeps my hair super soft and silky without weighing it down. I would recommend it to anyone.
Light BlondeStraight, Thick
Orlando, FL
This protection spray is lifeeeeee. It's not sticky at all and doesn't make your hair crunchy, which is a hugeeee plus! I just spray it in before using any hot tools and it keeps my hair healthy and shiny :) loveeee this spray and can't live without it!
BlackWavy, Thick
I always use this before I use a curler or flat iron, I've noticed having fewer dead ends, and now that it's become a habit, I must say I'm in love. It's worth every penny!
Blonde / Brittleness, Frizz, Volume / Straight, Fine