BY PUREOLOGY

Please Note:&Nbsp; Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Serious Colour Care With Organic Botanicals Thermalantifadecomplex&Reg; System 100% Vegan Ingredients* Promotes Long Lasting Hair Color!&Nbsp; Help Smooth Hair While Protecting Color Vibrancy With This Conditioner Enhanced With Specific-Density Oils And Naturally Derived Botanical Extracts.&Nbsp; Our Exclusive Thermalantifadecomplex&Reg; Is Designed To Help Protect Against Heat^ And Help Optimize Color Retention. Made In Usa *100% Vegan Ingredient = No Ingredient Of Animal Origin ^When Used With The Supersmooth System Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Pureology Research Llc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Pureology Research Llc. Pureology Research Llc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Pureology Research Llc Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Ashley B.
Kansas City, MO
I couldn't live without Pureology. I'll love my stylist forever for introducing me to this amazing line of products. When I first started using it, I had just has a baby and pregnancy/post partum was just a WRECK on my hair. It was thinning, breaking off, splitting and straight falling out. This line of products, including the Strength Cure line has totally changed my hair. Repaired it and helped get it back to being healthy!
Erica B.
Surprise, AZ
As the name implies, this stuff makes your hair so silky smooth! I have been using this conditioner for years, and always come back to this one when I stray (although I never know why I stray.. no other conditioners can even compare). A little bit goes a long way with all of Pureologys products, its pricey but worth it. My husband loves the way my hair smells, courtesy of Pureology's products.
Alexia S.
Pinehurst, NC
This is my absolute favorite conditioner- I initially started just using the conditioner because it can be rather pricey, but I became so obsessed that I bought the companion shampoo as well. My hair is super thick and too heavy to hold a curl, so it just goes weirdly frizzy and the baby hairs dry out and curl. This conditioner makes everything calm down, gives it volume without weight and adds moisture and shine without getting greasy.
Skylar P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love pureology! It's super pricey but absolutely worth every cent because your hair will feel so good and like you've never had damage to it EVER. Your color will not fade using it either. I used to say people were crazy using this until I tried it and never looked back!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
I love anything that can help my crazy frizzy curly hair into submission and this really does help when others don't. i lovee a good conditioner and will pay good money to help keep my highlighted hair healthy and frizz free. this can be pricey but you get what you pay for.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
This conditioner leaves my hair silky and smooth. I have really curly hair and it becomes frizzy sometimes when I blow dry it. This line by urology helps seal moister in my hair while reverting unnecessary frizz when it's straight.
Madison S.
Waukesha, WI
This conditioner is extremely moisturizing for my dry hair. It makes my hair silky and sleek without feeling heavy or needing a lot of product! I use it everyday and it has helped improve the health of my hair! I love it!
Rachel I.
Wichita
Fabulous conditioner! Honestly, the best I've ever used. It's expensive, but you will never see the true beauty of your hair unless you spend a little extra money to take care of it! Totally worth every cent!
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
This conditioner has a cooling effect that is like nothing else I have tried, I also love the smell. It helps with frizzy and coarse hair like mine and does not fade my color to quickly. This is probably one of my favorite conditioners and I have used a lot of big salon brands.
April D.
Other shampoos and conditioners dry out my scalp but this line doesn't. Love the smell and the texture. Love how it makes my hair feel. It is costly but you get what you pay for and you only have to use a small amount. I buy it at Ulta. They run good sales from time to time.
Jay A.
Is this good for oil thick hair?