BY PUREOLOGY

Serious color Care. For Unmanageable color-treated hair. ThermlAntifadeComplex® system. 100% Vegan ingredients* Smooth and discipline with Super Smooth Condition.  The Super Smooth system features the exclusive ThermalAntifadeComplex®. Guaranteed only when sold in salons Bottle made with 50% recycled materials *100% Vegan Ingredient = No ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
This is an absolutely amazing conditioner. The only downfall is that is so expensive. Just hope you don't run out of shampoo and conditioner at the same time or you'll be out 50 bucks.
madalyn s.
corvallis, OR
I️ have been using this condition for about 4 years now and have not used anything else since than. It’s really thick and feels very hydrating and like it’s really helping my hair! The smell is also a bonus:)
Kathleen M.
woodstock, GA
This is one of my holy grail conditioners. When I was in my 20's it didn't matter as much is I used a high end salon shampoo & conditioner versus a salon duo in a mid range. As long as there wasn't product buildup I was ok. Now in my thirties, I've experienced the hormonal change in my hair and finding the right products is critical to preventing breakage, having it behave for the day, and just overall health of my hair. I love this conditioner because it really gives my hair the moisture it needs without weighing it down. The smell is pleasant. Pureology is really focused on using quality ingredients which is very important to me because I have sensitive skin and have adult acne break outs triggered from hair products. This is one of the best!!!
Ashley M.
I love this conditioner, it keeps my hair soft clean and shiny. I have dry, damaged, color treated curly hair. I use this of and on with my biolage for color treated hair. I like the smell of this product, it is subtle, but not to over powering. It lasts a few hours while I am at work. I would definitely recommend this. The only thing I do not like about this conditioner is the price point. It is too pricey for what it is. I wait for Ulta to have a bottle on clearance and that is the only time you find me buying it. I do not understand why the markup is so high on this product.
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA
Pureology is my most trusted hair product. They use quality ingredients that create healthier hair rather than harsh chemicals that actually end up damaging your hair. The smoothing conditioner really helps me keep my hair smooth and straight when I straighten it. Not to mention all their products always smell great!
Kristina C.
North Olmsted, OH
This is a nice line of products. This particular shampoo is good but not great. I have wavy and thick hair. So a smooth look is a goal for me. I really didn't notice a big difference in assisting with the smoothness. But it is a good shampoo that does not strip all of the natural oils out of your hair.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
Pureology has always been an all time favorite of mine. They are a little pricey but my hair feels so healthy and shiny so it's definitely a product I know will be great considering the extra bucks. My boyfriend has even noticed how good my hair smells which is always nice!
Casey C.
This is my all time favorite conditioner. It makes my hair super soft and smooth. I have been using the conditioner for years. I purchased mine from Salon Centric and would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone, with all hair types.
Jennifer A.
Highland, CA
When I flat iron my hair I want it to look super smooth. This conditioner assists with giving me the look that I want. I often have to change conditioners monthly because my hair tends to look oily. This is part of my rotation.
Nadine L.
Lacey, WA
This is the best conditioner I've ever used. I've tried everything from CHI to redken to organix and nothing made my hair as soft as this. I've noticed less split ends as well as less greasy buildup between washes.
Lauren B.
Taylor, MI
Is pureology worth the money??