BY PUREOLOGY

Serious color Care. For Unmanageable color-treated hair. ThermlAntifadeComplex® system. 100% Vegan ingredients* Smooth and discipline with Super Smooth Condition.  The Super Smooth system features the exclusive ThermalAntifadeComplex®. Guaranteed only when sold in salons Bottle made with 50% recycled materials *100% Vegan Ingredient = No ingredient of animal origin. . see more...

Ashley M.
I love this conditioner, it keeps my hair soft clean and shiny. I have dry, damaged, color treated curly hair. I use this of and on with my biolage for color treated hair. I like the smell of this product, it is subtle, but not to over powering. It lasts a few hours while I am at work. I would definitely recommend this. The only thing I do not like about this conditioner is the price point. It is too pricey for what it is. I wait for Ulta to have a bottle on clearance and that is the only time you find me buying it. I do not understand why the markup is so high on this product.
Rachael P.
Senoia, GA
My hair has never felt softer than the morning after I used this conditioner. The quality is amazing. That being said, I found that my hair had less volume than it normally does, but it may just be because of my hair type. Definitely worth a try.
Casey C.
This is my all time favorite conditioner. It makes my hair super soft and smooth. I have been using the conditioner for years. I purchased mine from Salon Centric and would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone, with all hair types.
Jennifer A.
Highland, CA
When I flat iron my hair I want it to look super smooth. This conditioner assists with giving me the look that I want. I often have to change conditioners monthly because my hair tends to look oily. This is part of my rotation.
Nadine L.
Lacey, WA
This is the best conditioner I've ever used. I've tried everything from CHI to redken to organix and nothing made my hair as soft as this. I've noticed less split ends as well as less greasy buildup between washes.
Amanda M.
I love this conditioner! It keeps my hair soft and smooth without weighing it down. The product goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time even though it's a little pricey.
Giavonna H.
This conditioner smells so good, kind of like banana coconut. That is not the best part, this makes my hair feel so silky smooth. One of my current favorite conditioners.
Ally G.
Washington, DC
It's a very nice conditioner. I like this brand because it doesn't have a lot of harsh chemicals like other ones. I bought it on Amazon and it is pricey but worth it.
Ashley K.
Mchenry, IL
This is my go to conditioner! Smells good and does the job. Also my hair feels great after use!
Kathleen M.
woodstock, GA
This is one of my holy grail conditioners. When I was in my 20's it didn't matter as much is I used a high end salon shampoo & conditioner versus a salon duo in a mid range. As long as there wasn't product buildup I was ok. Now in my thirties, I've experienced the hormonal change in my hair and finding the right products is critical to preventing breakage, having it behave for the day, and just overall health of my hair. I love this conditioner because it really gives my hair the moisture it needs without weighing it down. The smell is pleasant. Pureology is really focused on using quality ingredients which is very important to me because I have sensitive skin and have adult acne break outs triggered from hair products. This is one of the best!!!
Lauren B.
Taylor, MI
Is pureology worth the money??