BY PUREOLOGY

A smoothing concentrated daily conditioner contains exclusive thermal antifade complex for heat-styling protection and color retention instantly detangles and replenishes unruly hair offers multi-layer balancing and boosts natural shine hair appears sleeker and more manageable in vibrant color ideal for unmanageable color-treated hair.

Maxine L.
La Crosse, WI
I am a sucker for hair products that smell good which is why I really love this one! It is however waaay beyond my budget (only tried a sample), and I wouldn't spend this much for a conditioner.
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this conditioner! It made my hair really soft and helped my damaged ends. It also smells really good! I love that this brand has options for so many different hair types. This conditioner is also color safe and I have not noticed it stripping my color at all. I recommend it!
Michele G.
I love Pureology and my hair always soaks up the conditioner right away! It leaves your hair feeling so soft and refreshed! It's a little more in price but a little goes a long way so it's a great investment for your hair!
Cathy R.
Great shampoo that was recommended by my stylist at Ulta. Did a fabulous job of smoothing my hair without weighing down, but the price point is way too high for me compared to similar products that work just as well.
Sabrina S.
I love Pureology! My hair always feels so refreshed and strong after washes. This product is expensive so I’ll only use it once in a while. It works really well but it’s definitely not he most affordable product.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
I was first introduced to Pureology at the salon I used to work at. It definitely helps keep my colors from fading and helps keep hair soft and smooth. Make sure you buy this in hair salons or hair beauty stores like salleys other wise the stuff at the drug stores is a cheap knockoff Makes me think if they diluted the product to increase the volume and make more for the drug store buyer.  I was excited finding it at Walgreens one day and was saddened that it was not the same quality I was hoping that I had a great deal sometimes it is best to buy the actual product in places like salleys or in salons and use less vers buying more for poor quality.   So in salons a five star in drug stores skip it and buy the other stuff.
Lauren C.
Annapolis, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff smells amazing and made my hair feel so smooth and soft when in the shower. My hair felt softer than normal but not as smooth as I wanted when it dried.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
I have been using this conditioner for around 6 years.  It does a good job conditioning the ends of my hair, and I feel like I have fewer split ends since I've been using this.  It has a nice scent, and a little goes a long way.  I normally wait until they're on sale at Ulta (20% off jumbo bottles) to save some money because this is an expensive brand.  I recommend this, but if you're able to find a cheaper conditioner that works for you, keep using that.  I could probably get away with using a cheaper conditioner and the pureology shampoo, but I like using the same brand for shampoo & conditioner.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I do love this conditioner but it is very expensive. I have seen it at ulta but not sure where else it could be purchased besides online so it is not easily available. It is a great conditioner that will safely leave your hair moisturized without adding any chemicals or damaging you hair. Since it has natural ingredients it is very good for your skin which is why I purchased it because other high end products broke me out so bad.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This conditioner is super lightweight and gentle on your hair. It's great for color treated hair because of this. It's adds shine and leaves your hair feeling super soft and silky. I also like the smell of this. Although it is a great product, I think it's pricey for what it does. Cheaper options out there! Don't think I'll be picking up again because of this.  Pureology Super Smooth Condition
Lauren B.
Taylor, MI
Is pureology worth the money??
Darian J.
Belton, MO
How does this compare to Redken thermal and color hair products? I bounce back and forth between brunette and various shades of red but the red fades almost completely in two weeks. I need a savior!
Sam R.
1,163 reviews
Do they have one to make hair grow fast
Jay A.
Is this good for oil thick hair?

Amazon