BY PUREOLOGY

A smoothing concentrated daily conditioner contains exclusive thermal antifade complex for heat-styling protection and color retention instantly detangles and replenishes unruly hair offers multi-layer balancing and boosts natural shine hair appears sleeker and more manageable in vibrant color ideal for unmanageable color-treated hair.

Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purology has been in my hair care rotation for over a decade. I absolutely lovely how silly and smooth my hair feels, as well as how invigorating and natural their products smell. It is an added bonus that like Living Proof, Davine's, and Oribe, all of their products are safe for those of us that like a change every now and then and dye and/or bleach our hair. I have found that when I use this conditioner and corresponding shampoo, all I need to do is blow dry my hair and it stays silky, straight, and smooth! I naturally have wavy hair, but I have found that I don't even need to straighten my hair with a straightener after I blow dry my hair using this conditioner and shampoo. It is such a time saver on mornings when I have pressed snooze on the alarm clock too many times! Depending on your hair type and thickness, you may or may not experience the same results as me, but it is totally worth it to give this conditioner and shampoo a go to keep your hair straight, silky, shiny, and smooth.
♡Hope ♡.
This conditioner has worked wonders for me!! It works so much better than the other brands for just about every product they make. It gives me hair a lot of volume and doesn’t leave any bad smells or oil in my hair.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I really like this brand although they are a little pricey! This conditioner made my hair so sleek and smooth and boosted it’s shine! I have color treated hair and found this to be a great product to use on my hair!
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
This is an absolutely amazing conditioner. The only downfall is that is so expensive. Just hope you don't run out of shampoo and conditioner at the same time or you'll be out 50 bucks.
Maxine L.
La Vista, NE
I am a sucker for hair products that smell good which is why I really love this one! It is however waaay beyond my budget (only tried a sample), and I wouldn't spend this much for a conditioner.
Alex R.
Horsham, PA
This was always my go to for when I was constantly dying and blow drying my hair. It helped heal my breakage and split ends so much without having to constantly get keratin treatments so in the end it definitely saved me a ton of money.
Michele G.
I love Pureology and my hair always soaks up the conditioner right away! It leaves your hair feeling so soft and refreshed! It's a little more in price but a little goes a long way so it's a great investment for your hair!
Cathy R.
Great shampoo that was recommended by my stylist at Ulta. Did a fabulous job of smoothing my hair without weighing down, but the price point is way too high for me compared to similar products that work just as well.
ari r.
Pittsburgh, Pa
This is a great conditioner for when I have my hair colored and I also want to use my hair straightener. It smells great and you don’t have to use much. It leaves a clean feel, like you have nothing on your hair!
Sabrina S.
I love Pureology! My hair always feels so refreshed and strong after washes. This product is expensive so I’ll only use it once in a while. It works really well but it’s definitely not he most affordable product.
Lauren B.
Taylor, MI
Is pureology worth the money??
Darian J.
Belton, MO
How does this compare to Redken thermal and color hair products? I bounce back and forth between brunette and various shades of red but the red fades almost completely in two weeks. I need a savior!
Jay A.
Is this good for oil thick hair?
Sam R.
Do they have one to make hair grow fast

back