BY PUREOLOGY

• Does this product really work on color treated hair? 1 Answers
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so sad that I can't find this product anymore. The Pureology style texture twist is the perfect finishing product for fine hair preventing flyways and for piecing. I am not sure why they discontinued making this product. I have not found any product to replace it yet.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a big fan of this product. It is sticky and leaves my hair heavy even if I use a little on dry hair. Maybe if I use on wet hair it'll be better so I'll have to try it next time. It smells really nice which is a plus .
Katherine J.
Cicero, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps when you dry your hair and you get those frustrating fly away tames them amazingly!
Meg G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
GREAT for wavy hair. Defines, texturizes and adds shape to my hair. I really love this product!
Alice R.
Paducah, KY
I love this product. It really helps me style my natural curly hair. Best ever!!
Jada J.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a top notch product. Holds a funky style well . Doesn't leave hair greasy or crunchy . It's worth the price .
Leah G.
I have a hint of a wave in my straight hair. This product helped bring out my wave and some how gave me the beachy wave look and I love it!
Amanda P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My husband bought this and he loves it!!! I ran out of my hair product one day so I tried his, I also love it!!
Cindy V.
San Lorenzo, CA
Great product not too heavy, no residue or flaking. Always my go to on the go styling product.
Angela H.
Minot, ND
I can't really say I have complaints but not sure i lt does everything it says it should. It seemed like it was just one more thing to add to my hair but no real pay-off. The good thing - no build up!
Charee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work on naturally kinky, curly hair?
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Does this product really work on color treated hair?