BY PUREOLOGY

Wind has always been your hair's enemy but turn the table on this bad hair day culprit with the Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray for color-treated or natural hair. Created with sunflower seed extract for hair, this hair texture spray is designed to create texture and volume without weighing your hairstyle down.

Pureology's exclusive AntiFade Complex® protects hair color and features full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen for that salon-fresh look and feeling. Add this texture spray to your hair care routine and achieve the ultimate I just got off the runway, wind-blown hairstyle.

BENEFITS

• Lightweight texture spray formula
  • Sunflower Seed Extract adds shine without weighing hair down
  • Protects from heat, pollution and UV rays
  • 100% vegan
  • AntiFade Complex® protects hair color

Ingredients: HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTANE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, POLYVINYLCAPROLACTAM, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, AQUA / WATER / EAU, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, ANISE ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Usage: Hold 6-8"" from dry hair and mist throughout for texture and movement without crunch or build up

PureTip: Dispense the texture spray throughout each hair layer for even more texture and volume

• I would love to try!! Is it worth it?6 Answers
  • Actually I did not use it before but I would love to1 Answers
  • I NEED THIS!!! Wind and my hair was never a good couple 😅1 Answers
April H.
springfield
I would love to try this I have never tried it before I have never find one that works
Kate 👽.
ELYRIA, OH
This spray gave nice hold. It didn't leave a build up which was nice. It had a really nice clean smell as well. I little goes a long way. I was overall satisfied.
Veronica G.
Anaheim, CA
This finishing spray is really good and smells really good doesn’t leave your hair hard
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
This spray doesn’t hold long at all. It also leaves a white residue on my hair afterwards. I’m definitely not a big fan of this one. Packaging is nice and colorful. I was sent a sample size complimentary from influenster to try and review.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
I really like the smell and how it doesn't get too hard after applying. I only use a little bit to keep fly aways at Bay.
Doreen W.
Enfield, NS
Pureology makes great hair products that stand true to what they are supposed to do. Their products make my hair feel fuller and aren’t heavy like others. Smells great! Smells pure! I don’t think anyone will be disappointed.
lys l.
Halifax
This hairspray treats and protects you hair !! It protects colored hair and also styles your hair all in one, my hair is red and it definitely works for my hair color. I would always recommend this product to others!
Skye C.
Ottawa
Pureology makes great products, this hair protectant works really great and actually protects your hair. It’s perfect for someone who curls or straightens their hair a lot. After doing so you can use this product and be protected.
Shakira M.
I little more expensive than I would like but definitely worth it and you get your money’s worth in my opinion. Their products make my hair feel fuller and aren’t heavy like others. Smells great! Smells pure! I don’t think anyone will be disappointed.
Ariana T.
United States
It's soooooooooooo great producto and may be the best in the world... Thanks for make the best product that i ever found
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I would love to try!! Is it worth it?
member-aa009
Is free? This product?
Jayda N.
Macon
Where can I find this product? And does it have a burn after use?
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
Does this give all-day volume or do you have to keep reapplying? Is it heavy? Sticky? How does it smell?
Sasha A.
Is this really worth an investment? And what makes it different from all the other sprays out there?