BY PUREOLOGY

Wind has always been your hair's enemy but turn the table on this bad hair day culprit with the Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray for color-treated or natural hair. Created with sunflower seed extract for hair, this hair texture spray is designed to create texture and volume without weighing your hairstyle down.

Pureology's exclusive AntiFade Complex® protects hair color and features full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen for that salon-fresh look and feeling. Add this texture spray to your hair care routine and achieve the ultimate I just got off the runway, wind-blown hairstyle.

BENEFITS

• Lightweight texture spray formula
  • Sunflower Seed Extract adds shine without weighing hair down
  • Protects from heat, pollution and UV rays
  • 100% vegan
  • AntiFade Complex® protects hair color

Ingredients: HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTANE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, POLYVINYLCAPROLACTAM, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, AQUA / WATER / EAU, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, ANISE ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Usage: Hold 6-8"" from dry hair and mist throughout for texture and movement without crunch or build up

PureTip: Dispense the texture spray throughout each hair layer for even more texture and volume

• I would love to try!! Is it worth it?6 Answers
  • Actually I did not use it before but I would love to1 Answers
  • I NEED THIS!!! Wind and my hair was never a good couple 😅1 Answers
Karla O.
Un producto que tienes que usar me facino usalo para tenerlo en el volso hace que sea como para ir de viaje.
Kelsey K.
El Paso
I have very long thick hair and it does wonders on it without a overly processed look. It smells good also.
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I’m naturally curly so a product like this helps keeps my frizz under control when wearing my natural hair
Briana J.
Glen Burnie, MD
I really like this spray because it holds my hair in place but i have trouble coming the excess spray out
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
This stuff is absolutely amazing. It leaves your hair feeling very soft but in place . I recommend it.
Arielle A.
Atlanta, GA
I love this spray. It definitely adds texture to my hair or my extensions. It’s bomb and easy to use!
tamara n.
Fountain , CO
Create a out of bed to sled look like a sea salt spray for summer hair. Interesting product overall
Raquel T.
Brooklyn NY
Esta fórmula presenta un buen brillo para ayudar aquello cabello que usa mucho colores diferentes.
Erica L.
This is not my favorite product to be honest. It leaves the hair feeling very dry and crunchy.
Stephanie L.
Burleson, TX
I love everything pureology! It left the hair not feeling stuff but still held well in place J.
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I would love to try!! Is it worth it?
Jayda N.
Macon
Where can I find this product? And does it have a burn after use?
member-aa009
Is free? This product?
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do this smells good
Sasha A.
Is this really worth an investment? And what makes it different from all the other sprays out there?