BY PUREOLOGY

Wind has always been your hair's enemy but turn the table on this bad hair day culprit with the Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray for color-treated or natural hair. Created with sunflower seed extract for hair, this hair texture spray is designed to create texture and volume without weighing your hairstyle down.

Pureology's exclusive AntiFade Complex® protects hair color and features full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen for that salon-fresh look and feeling. Add this texture spray to your hair care routine and achieve the ultimate I just got off the runway, wind-blown hairstyle.

BENEFITS

• Lightweight texture spray formula
  • Sunflower Seed Extract adds shine without weighing hair down
  • Protects from heat, pollution and UV rays
  • 100% vegan
  • AntiFade Complex® protects hair color

Ingredients: HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTANE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, POLYVINYLCAPROLACTAM, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, AQUA / WATER / EAU, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, ANISE ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Usage: Hold 6-8"" from dry hair and mist throughout for texture and movement without crunch or build up

PureTip: Dispense the texture spray throughout each hair layer for even more texture and volume

• I would love to try!! Is it worth it?7 Answers
  • Actually I did not use it before but I would love to1 Answers
  • I NEED THIS!!! Wind and my hair was never a good couple 😅1 Answers
Kristy A.
West Haven, UT
This pureology finishing spray has just the perfect hold, not to much or to little. It smells amazing like all pureology products.
Yelena M.
Lake Worth, FL
This product is my new secret weapon! So easy to apply and doesn't leave hair feeling greasy. Plus, a little goes a long way!
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
I really liked this product its like a hair spray and smells good.. i got this complementary from influensters and i loved it
Antisha A.
Lithonia, GA
Didn't do much for my hair. I used it after a silk press on my natural hair. Maybe this isn't good for thiago natural hair
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love the scent! Very soft texture spray! Not to hard on the hair, hair still moves beautiful! Very effective long lasting
I just started this app but this looks like an amazong product.its really cool knowing you can things like this for free
Angela C.
Riverview , FL
Very very great hold hair spray! I got this as a sample to try out and have since bought it! It also has a great smell!
Kelly R.
Styles hair amazingly, great product . Hold styles and I would recommend this product to friends . A must try for sure
Ashton D.
Gives a nice piecey look to my styles. Light and airy. Smells ok but not ready which is the reason for four stars.
Amberley P.
north little rock
Comes out at high pressure lol. I us this o style my sons hair and it will blow it back. Nice light to medium hold.
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I would love to try!! Is it worth it?
member-aa009
Is free? This product?
Jayda N.
Macon
Where can I find this product? And does it have a burn after use?
Sasha A.
Is this really worth an investment? And what makes it different from all the other sprays out there?
Anayeli C.