BY PUREOLOGY

Wind has always been your hair's enemy but turn the table on this bad hair day culprit with the Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray for color-treated or natural hair. Created with sunflower seed extract for hair, this hair texture spray is designed to create texture and volume without weighing your hairstyle down.

Pureology's exclusive AntiFade ComplexÂŽ protects hair color and features full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen for that salon-fresh look and feeling. Add this texture spray to your hair care routine and achieve the ultimate I just got off the runway, wind-blown hairstyle.

BENEFITS

• Lightweight texture spray formula
  • Sunflower Seed Extract adds shine without weighing hair down
  • Protects from heat, pollution and UV rays
  • 100% vegan
  • AntiFade ComplexÂŽ protects hair color

Ingredients: HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTANE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, POLYVINYLCAPROLACTAM, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, AQUA / WATER / EAU, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, ANISE ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Usage: Hold 6-8"" from dry hair and mist throughout for texture and movement without crunch or build up

PureTip: Dispense the texture spray throughout each hair layer for even more texture and volume

• I would love to try!! Is it worth it?6 Answers
  • Actually I did not use it before but I would love to1 Answers
  • I NEED THIS!!! Wind and my hair was never a good couple 😅1 Answers
BeautyCaffeine *.
I love the texture this product gave my hair when i wore it curly and wavy. It also made creating a second day messy but chic updo bun super simple! Obsessed!! Pureology Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I love this spray! I have used it on clients and myself and love how it works compared to other brands I’ve tried. It smells good and feels good in the hair. It give texture without feeling sticky in the hair. I love it!
Samantha V.
Hialeah, FL
I like this spray but it isn’t one of my favorites I mean it does work and it smells great but I probably wouldn’t purchase this I am just so stuck on my ouai spray that it’s hard for me to change it for something else
Elyse K.
New Kensingtn, PA
The pureology texture finishing spray is a great product for giving some movement and volume to your style. I used it in my hair since I have a short bob and I loved the way it held and gave it some shape
Samantha K.
Added to my top texture sprays! Definitely gives a beachy tousled look to wherever you spray. At first, I was worried it was too wet but I actually love that it creates a crunchier look. Smells good too
Angie A.
It gives hair texture and smells great just pressure is a little strong when you apply so keep a little distance from your scalp . But works amazing specially for messy hair dos and beachy hair love it .
Evelyn O.
Pasco, WA
This is another product I received from influenster that I loved !!!!! I have a hard time getting the “beachy waves” look because my curls would stick together over the course of the day until I used this product ! It gives me the best texture and separation !!
Sabrina F.
Bolling AFB, DC
Not bad at all!! I would say this product is definitely on my top 5 list of go to styling products for events that I do. Great value for a product that last hours with the style still in tact.
Neha A.
Crystal lake, IL
Love their new summer collection. Enhances your natural hair keeps it smooth and shiny. No need to style your hair just apply a small amount in your hair and you're good to go !
Quianna N.
Atlanta, GA
It smells super clean, can be used on all hair types, not chalky, does not leave a white/ashy cast on the hair either. A littlengoes a long way and in a pinch, a quick deodorant.
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I would love to try!! Is it worth it?
member-aa009
Is free? This product?
Jayda N.
Macon
Where can I find this product? And does it have a burn after use?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
This looks pretty amazing. I love the packaging, the bottle looks really interesting and cool. I love texturing sprays and mousses to help with my flat hair, I would love to try this.
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
Does this give all-day volume or do you have to keep reapplying? Is it heavy? Sticky? How does it smell?