BY PUREOLOGY

Wind has always been your hair's enemy but turn the table on this bad hair day culprit with the Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray for color-treated or natural hair. Created with sunflower seed extract for hair, this hair texture spray is designed to create texture and volume without weighing your hairstyle down.

Pureology's exclusive AntiFade Complex® protects hair color and features full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen for that salon-fresh look and feeling. Add this texture spray to your hair care routine and achieve the ultimate I just got off the runway, wind-blown hairstyle.

BENEFITS

• Lightweight texture spray formula
  • Sunflower Seed Extract adds shine without weighing hair down
  • Protects from heat, pollution and UV rays
  • 100% vegan
  • AntiFade Complex® protects hair color

Ingredients: HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTANE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, POLYVINYLCAPROLACTAM, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, AQUA / WATER / EAU, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, ANISE ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Usage: Hold 6-8"" from dry hair and mist throughout for texture and movement without crunch or build up

PureTip: Dispense the texture spray throughout each hair layer for even more texture and volume

• I would love to try!! Is it worth it?6 Answers
  • Actually I did not use it before but I would love to1 Answers
  • I NEED THIS!!! Wind and my hair was never a good couple 😅1 Answers
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
The perfect non crunchy non sticky texture spray. It gives, fullness and texture with out the sticky feeling of a pomade or a super drying feeling of a volumizer. I have and will buy again.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Already reviewed this but I think this was a bit too sticky for a tossle style product and maybe more a finishing spray for curls. The smell was harsh and went everywhere and looked a little too shiny. It also didn't really do much for protecting color treated hair
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. This product has a very pleasant scent and did exactly what it was intended to do, I would buy this product again for sure .
Lizzie H.
Seminole , OK
I love this stuff its awesome it smells so good. My hair is blonde and thick and this is perfect and it last all day!! It makes my hair look fantastic and thick I recommend
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
This spray is okay. I rarely use hairspray but I’d use this in winter months where I need light hold. In the summer this is not strong enough to keep a firm hold on curls due to humidity.
Ashleydawn W.
I am obsessed with this product! It's so wonderful to use when needing an extra BOOST to lifeless boring hair. I use it all the time. Perfect to mess up your hair before an updo as well.
Destiny G.
I’d so love to try this my cousin had one and she this product worked amazing on her I’d love to see if they work on me !! Not only that but the packaging is so nice ! Cute little bottle love it !!❤️❤️❤️
Allison K.
I'm not a huge fan of my hair feeling like it has anything in it. Having said that, I do really like what this spray does. It's great for using on your hair if you are worried about humidity and want your style to stay. Also leaves a great amount of texture in your hair for amazing next day styling.
Erika E.
This smelled great.That is it. It left a film residue in my hair immediately after I applied a light spray. Had to wash and rinse consecutively for a few rounds. Even still the residue that was left behind left hair like it had been sprayed with aerosol deodorant.
Natalie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I liked this as a finishing spray. It’s similar to the dry bar product triple sec. it adds texture and helps with pieces-ness. There isn’t a strong scent and it seems to wear well. Only issue is i felt that i went through the can pretty fast.
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I would love to try!! Is it worth it?
member-aa009
Is free? This product?
Jayda N.
Macon
Where can I find this product? And does it have a burn after use?
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
Does this give all-day volume or do you have to keep reapplying? Is it heavy? Sticky? How does it smell?
Sasha A.
Is this really worth an investment? And what makes it different from all the other sprays out there?