BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsPureology
Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray

Pureology Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray

Wind has always been your hair's enemy but turn the table on this bad hair day culprit with the Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray for color-treated or natural hair. Created with sunflower seed extract for hair, this hair texture spray is designed to create texture and volume without weighing your hairstyle down.

Pureology's exclusive AntiFade Complex® protects hair color and features full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen for that salon-fresh look and feeling. Add this texture spray to your hair care routine and achieve the ultimate I just got off the runway, wind-blown hairstyle.

BENEFITS

• Lightweight texture spray formula
  • Sunflower Seed Extract adds shine without weighing hair down
  • Protects from heat, pollution and UV rays
  • 100% vegan
  • AntiFade Complex® protects hair color

Ingredients: HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTANE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, POLYVINYLCAPROLACTAM, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, AQUA / WATER / EAU, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, ANISE ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Usage: Hold 6-8"" from dry hair and mist throughout for texture and movement without crunch or build up

PureTip: Dispense the texture spray throughout each hair layer for even more texture and volume

How well does this work to hold curls? Would I need to add another hairspray on top to make sure they stay or does this do the trick?
What is the difference between a finishing spray and regular hairspray?
This looks pretty amazing. I love the packaging, the bottle looks really interesting and cool. I love texturing sprays and mousses to help with my flat hair, I would love to try this.
Start your review of Pureology Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
stephanie C.
spray de textura ligera diseñado para agregar textura y movimiento al cabello mientras mejora el cuerpo y el brillo. Esta fórmula presenta Extracto de Semilla de Girasol para agregar brillo sin el peso. También contiene antioxidantes y protectores solares UVA / UVB de espectro completo para ayudar a que el cabello tratado con colores conserve la sensación fresca del salón.
Carly L.
Killeen, TX
Pureology Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray uploaded by Carly L.
I hate the feeling of product in my hair, but I really enjoy this hairspray to keep a hold and also be brushable!
Shqipe G.
Mamaroneck, NY
I received this in Voxbox and I use it on my clients,I really love it , it holds the style and it doesn’t leave Hair stiff Pureology Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
Love this ,smells so delicious. I use most purology products and am certified in their hair care.
Kelsey O.
Fresno, CA
Pureology Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray uploaded by Kelsey O.
This added the shine it promised and did not add crunch. It also smells amazing. I would say my only complaint is my hair doesn’t feel clean and I just personally don’t like it feeling as dirty as it does.
Jenny Ann W.
Austin, TX
Pureology Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray uploaded by Jenny Ann W.
Pureology Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray This is probably the third texture finishing spray I've tried. I love how it is very lightweight on my hair. It's not sticky on the hair. I don't like products that make my hair crunchy looking like a Thai broom (if you're Asian, you probably know what I am talking about - my mom loves it lol). It gives me a healthy shine and softness without the crunchy look. This also protects your color-treated hair from UV rays. The only thing that I kind of doesn't appreciate about this is the fragrance. Warning: it might be overpowering to you. To me, who gets headaches from certain scents, it's ok. I'd keep using it when I need it. It has a similar scent to its soft finish hairspray. Unlike their hairspray with a vital ingredient of the orange peel oil, this one has a key ingredient of sunflower seed extract that makes the fragrance a bit different. If you like a mix of cedarwood, almond milk, and tuberose scents, this is for you. At the end of the day, it's up to you how much fragrance you can tolerate. This product is for Straight, Wavy, and Curly hair. The claims on this product are accurate. Your $28 is worth it. I gave it 4 stars just because of the scent. Performance is 5 star. #pureology #stylingspray #texturespray #voxbox #asensiblelifestyle
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. This product has a very pleasant scent and did exactly what it was intended to do, I would buy this product again for sure .
Hannah R.
Cookeville, TN
I am obsessed with this product!!! I’m a stylist and I use this on all my guest who want texture for their messy wAves. It smells amazing like seriously. It’s like candy. The packaging is so stylish too. I recommend this product to anyone who needs a little texture to their hair! Pureology Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray
I just started this app but this looks like an amazong product.its really cool knowing you can things like this for free
April  M.
1,744 reviews
Pureology Style + Protect Wind-Tossed Texture Finishing Spray uploaded by April  M.
I Love this !! After I hot wand my hair. I brush through my hair once. Spray through out my hair even flipping my hair over and spraying. Then boom, my hair is full and bouncy. It adds texture and shine. I am definitely a fan!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...