Pureology Style + Protect Lock It Down Hairspray

by Pureology

A fast-drying, maximum hold hairspray created with olive oil for hair to fight dryness and add radiant shine while providing strong hold and control.

How To Use:

Hold at arms-length from hair and spray in short bursts for all-day brushable hold.

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A,, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL / CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM SEED OIL / CORIANDER SEED OIL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL / ORANGE PEEL OIL, BENZOPHENONE-4, BENZYL BENZOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, BHT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Style + Protect Lock It Down Hairspray!
Purchased at: ULTA
A hairspray for color treated hair that has 100% Vegan ingredients and is Cruelty Free. You can set your hair in place with natural looking hold yet great control. The formula has olive oil in it and an exclusive *anti fading formula* which helps protect color treated hair. I would also like to add that I am very sensitive to strong smells and Pureology Style + Protect Lock It Down Hairspray has a light pretty scent that disapates quickly.
Winter Springs
I don't have a ton of experience with hair spray, but I like this one because it doesn't leave a residue and offers decent hold. I primarily use it to keep down the little baby hairs at my hairline so I can't speak for hours and hours of hold time. I do like that it smells nice and isn't sticky.
Grand Jct, CO
Love it!! Smells amazing and leaves my hair in the style I put it in instead of weighting it down when I sorry it on. It stays put (as long as you keep your hands out if it:-) It's a great product and it's a very affordable price. Plus it won't ruin your hair coloring.
Love love love this product. We use this at my work and I just had to take some home. It holds my style in place without me having to worry. This whole line smells amazing which is a bonus. Highly recommend for those with color treated hair!
Grawn, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my holy grail hair spray! I’ve trained my hair so that I can go a few days with out washing it and it’s hard to find hairsprays that will last that long too if I decide to curl my hair but this one does the trick!
Does exactly what it says - Protects & locks it down! Great value! You get a lot of product for your $$! Can get crunchy, but nothing a wide-toothed comb can’t fix! Excellent hold/long lasting!
This is my favorite hairspray, hands down. It doesn’t leave any residue or make my hair greasy, it’s Cetera. It also has a pretty good hold without giving me helmet head
Upper Tantallon , NS
Smells awesome, I use this for a spray when I curl my hair. I have chemically treated hair and babe hair extensions and it gives me a nice light hold with no stickiness. I recommend this for those wanting just a light hold.
Grimsby, ON
Pureology Style + Protect Lock It Down Hairspray uploaded by Taylor M.
I've gone through numerous bottles of this hairspray. Definitely one of my favourites! Leaves your hair in tact without making it look "hard".