Pureology Style + Protect Lock It Down Hair Spray 366 ml

by Pureology

Make your hairstyle last from dawn to dusk with the Lock It Down Hair Spray for color-treated or natural hair. This strong hold, natural hairspray provides ultimate hold to any hairstyle without the stiff, hard feeling. It's secret ingredient, olive...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Style + Protect Lock It Down Hair Spray 366 ml!
This is my favorite hairspray hands-down. It doesn’t give me any helmet head, but does a really good job of keeping it in place. On days where I need a little more I will use the helmet head spray, but this is my daily go to.
Grand Jct, CO
Pureology Style + Protect Lock It Down Hair Spray 366 ml uploaded by liz I.
Pureology Lock It Down Hairspray is fabulous. The ingredients don't destroy my color job, the Antifadecomplex actually helps it stay longer. The gold is good but still flexible- no hair helmet!! I love the smell too. It's a good price point compared to competitors as well. Unless they chose to go gluten free, I'm not sure where they could improve!! I will keep buying this hairspray.
Iron Mountain, MI
I use this every time I’m curling my hair and it holds it in place all day! I also spray some on a spoolie to brush through my regrowth and it holds it down really well.