BeautyHairHair ProductsPureology
Strength Cure Superfood Treatment

Pureology Strength Cure Superfood Treatment

by Pureology

Repair the look and feel of damaged, color-treated hair with the Strength Cure Superfood Treatment mask. Created with natural ingredients, this indulgent hair treatment for damaged hair is packed with essential nutrients such as Goji Berry Extract and Olive Oil to repair, strengthen and protect hair from future damage.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter sized amount of Strength Cure Superfood Treatment to wet, freshly shampooed hair. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL /, SOYBEAN OIL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BHT, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, CARAMEL, LINALOOL, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MELANIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

Has anyone tried this product? Is it good for damaged/over-processed hair?
Will this also hydrate your hair?
For all of my color treated, dry hair friends... did this product help?
Start your review of Pureology Strength Cure Superfood Treatment!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Pureology Strength Cure Superfood Treatment uploaded by Seirria M.
Heres the problem with this mask. Yes it will help with breakage but you have to keep it on for 30 mins plus for that to happen. If you leave it on for 5-10 mins it wont feel soft at all and it'll still break off. But if your willing to wait that amount of time you will get some results.
Therese M.
Love this hair mask!! I have naturally curly hair, and that means I have to keep lots of moisture in my hair. This product I use once a week, and it brings my curls back to life. So much moisture, and nice springy curls!! It is pricey for what it is, but nothing compared to it!! I would definitely recommend this!!!
Johanny M.
Doral, FL
Me fascina esta mascarilla profunda, deja el cabello con un buen cambio después de usarla y realmente prolonga el tiempo de hidratación en el cabello, muy bueno para cabello rizado, especialmente si eres de porosidad baja, es bueno usarla una vez por semana para una hidrata profunda. Pureology Hydrate Superfood Treatment #curly #treatment #hair #hidratacion
Mesha L.
Carbondale , IL
Pureology Strength Cure Superfood Treatment uploaded by Mesha L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this mask it help maintain my healthy hair and hydrate especially when it’s colored! Lovely scent and it last will be repurchasing even though it’s pricey it well worth it. Would recommend to others!!
Mary caitlyn O.
This is one of the best treatments I've used! Truthfully, anything by pureology is the best I've ever used lol. This one is definitely worth the price tag because of how well it works. Plus it will last you quite some time. I highly recommend buying this product to step up your hair game.
Vicki  N.
I love the Pureology Strength Cure line. Pureology Super Food mask works well with Pureology Strength Cure shampoo. Works well on natural hair and color-treated hair. Repairs damage and softens and strengthens coarse dry hair. My friend and I noticed softer, smoother, stronger, healthier hair after the first use.
Kayla S.
This wasn’t my favorite. It doesn’t have the greatest smell and my hair wasn’t soft and felt more dry than with others after using this. It still works, but just not as great as other masks!
Theora R.
This treatment is AMAZING. I can feel how much stronger my hair is after using and a major plus is the smell. It smells so good I wish they made candles with the scent. I love having this around the house for when I’m doing a self care day.
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
Pricey but worth it. Went from black to blond and my hair experienced some bad breakage where I had to cut My long hair to medium. Saved my hair and also helped it be less crunchy. If I decide to go back blonde again, I’d use this first for a few months to strengthen my hair first. The scent was pleasant, not strong at all. The texture is really thick so a little goes a long way. Focus on using Pureology Strength Cure Superfood Treatment at the ends of your hair. Good to have especially if you’re a brunette who enjoys coloring their hair lighter.
Chasity L.
Walla Walla, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite deep conditioner!!! This is amazing it has made my dry, damaged blonde hair so much stronger and healthier! My hair feels much more moisturized and it looks healthier and shiny! I put this on after shampooing for about 5 minuets and it works wonders!! It also smells amazing, Pureology makes great products that are worth the price!