Pureology Strength Cure Split End Salve uploaded by Anastasiia A.Pureology Strength Cure Split End Salve uploaded by Anastasiia A.Pureology Strength Cure Split End Salve uploaded by Francisca M.

BY PUREOLOGY

Repair and prevent split ends with Strength Cure Treatment for split ends, which helps to fortify strands and prevent further damage.

How To Use:

Work 1 pump through towel-dried hair, concentrating on ends. Apply more if needed. Style as usual.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, VP/VA COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TRIDECETH-9 PG-AMODIMETHICONE, LACTIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, CETYL ESTERS, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, DIPALMITOYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, TRIDECETH-12, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LINALOOL, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, BENZYL, ALICYLATE LIMONENE, GERANIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, FUMARIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID

Kayla M.
Stroudsburg , PA
My hair is damaged from getting it dyed /bleached and using the straightener often and the day I tried this I seen a difference! The smell isn’t the best but I didn’t care once I seen the results
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
This product really healed my hair after I bleached it my hair is so soft and smooth in conjunction with the same brand shampoo and conditioner and hair mask it really does wonders for your hair
Lenka C.
for those with over-processed, dry, brittle, and non growing hair, this stuff is your savior!!! a little spritz on you ends before going to bed a few nights a week will mend your split ends back to beautiful manageable hair and allow your hair to grow beautifully as it once has. also love that they use natural healthy hair ingredients always a plus!
Allison D.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this after a shower and instantly feel like my hair regains some life. When it dries, it doesn't look super frizzy and my ends feel noticeably smoother. It has a good smell, product lasts a while. I put it in while my hair isn't wet, but kinda damp, and I let it air dry. I definitely recommend if you're like me and color your hair a lot or use a lot of heat on it.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
Pureology Strength Cure is a hair care line for "microscarred, color-treated, damaged hair." I do not color my hair. However, my hair is very long (halfway down my back). I recently started using Pureology Strength Cure Split End Salve because I noticed tiny split ends and I wanted to see if it would help before I get my next trim. I tend to go a very long time between trims. Maybe once a year, if that. I blow-dry and heat style my hair maybe once or twice a week. This product is great! A friend's son recently asked what a split end was, I went searching in my hair to find him an example and couldn't find anything. This was a week after starting to use the Split End Salve. I was surprised and excited!

The product comes in a small pump. You really do not need to use much. I only use 1 to 2 pumps and rub it into my ends before blow drying. Sometimes I will also put it on my damp ends even if I air-dry. With any Pureology item, a little goes a long way. The bottle will last several months.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I have damaged, dry, colored hair. This helps with my ends keeping them looking nice. Helps me between haircuts and I can go longer in between them since using this. A bottle lasts a while. I would recommend to anyone to help with slit ends and damaged hair.
LAUREN H.
syracuse, NY
got this as a free sample it works wonders ! I had damaged hair from bleach and this helped get my hair back to normal with the shampoo and conditioner. A little goes a long way. Worth the money.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This whole line is amazing, it literally will repair your hair instantly and I have seen it done with a before and after in person in a microscope. I work in the salon industry and worked in selling these types of products at a store to licensed professional. It is also a vegan line. Worth the price. You get what you pay for.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
I can always tell a huge difference in my hair when using this product. Using it between hair trims or when my hair just needs some extra moisture on my ends this is amazing. The bottle itself comes in is also great, with the easy pump & it doesn't allow for spilling or the top to pop off. An overall great product!!
Katy S.
This product is unreal! It actually does help prevent split ends. As a chemically treated blonde, I am more prone to split ends, but this has taken care of that. Although the it's pricey, it will change your hair. I typically work it through the bottom third of my hair, while its damp. Not to mention...it's helped my hair grow!