Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml

by Pureology

Gentle, concentrated and sulfate free, Strength Cure Shampoo for damaged hair helps fortify micro-scarred color-treated hair and provides a velvety-soft finish, while the soothing blend of lavender, honey, peach and vanilla consume the senses.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Strength Cure Condition.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCO-BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GLYCERETH-26, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, COCONUT ACID, PPG-5-CETETH-20, DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, AMODIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, C11-15 PARETH-7, BENZOIC ACID, LAURETH-9, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL/OLIVE FRUIT OIL, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, TRIDECETH-12, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT/SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, C12-13 PARETH-23, BENZYL ALCOHOL, COUMARIN, GERANIOL, C12-13 PARETH-3, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ARGININE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, POLY(LINSEED OIL), BENZOPHENONE-4, CI 14700/RED 4, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, HAEMATOCOCCUS PLUVIALIS/ HAEMATOCOCCUS PLUVIALIS EXTRACT, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MELANIN, CI 15510/ORANGE 4, Astaxanthin, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT/ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID

Im interested in this shampoo conditioner line, what is the comparison between this product and the olaplex line (anyone who has tried both)?
Start your review of Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm a fan of the whole purology line, I color treat my hair so I was looking for something that would help strengthen my fine textured hair . It smells really good , and it doesn't leave a residue after I use it . I've noticed some strength shampoos really weigh down my hair , but this didn't. So I still had nice volume after using it . Hair looked smoother after use.
Gizzelle B.
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by Gizzelle B.
Purchased at: CVS
I normally use olaplex but i decided to switch for alittle to freshen up my hair routine.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by Susan K.
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS IS THE BEST SHAMPOO EVER. Influenster send me a voxbox with the hydrate type and I fell in love with it so I decided to try the strength one too. It is about $30, however it is worthy! Thick, lathers well, and leaves my hair super smooth! The scent is great too!
MARQUITA N.
Akron, OH
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by MARQUITA N.
My hairdresser gave me a sample of this to try and I have to tell you I'm in love with it! It really repairs and helps color treated hair! It smells fabulous too!
Jamilyn H.
Sebring, FL
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by Jamilyn H.
Amazing hair care brand good for your hair I recommend this if you haven't tried it for growing your hair!
Salvandy P.
Ozone Park, NY
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by Salvandy P.
I love it my hair feel amazing after using this and it leave it really soft! It also small really good, highly recommend it
Amber W.
Ninety Six, SC
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by Amber W.
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by Amber W.
Okay y’all let me just start out by saying how freaking great this smells!!! Left my hair feeling like I just left the salon! I am thrilled with this. Pureology is one of my favs!!!
Kassondra J.
Fairburn, GA
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by Kassondra J.
Tried my complimentary pureology shampo Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml o, conditioner, and split end salve treatment yesterday. I must say my little bit of hair feels very soft after using these products. I am currently bleaching my hair so it often feels pretty stiff after bleaching but it feels very soft and has a nice shine. The photo on the left is 3 weeks ago when I bleached it and as you can see it does not look as soft and sleek. I will definitely continue to use it, and I am loving it so far. #PureologyatSephora #complimentary @pureology @Influenster @sephora
Leila W.
Astatula, FL
Okay, I was skeptical, as I usually am when it comes to hair products. My hair is so hard to tame. It gets greasy, easily, especially depending on the shampoo I use. And when I started going down my cleaner/more sustainable route for skincare/hair/living, I didn’t know what to expect from a 100% vegan shampoo. As a new mom, I started to experience postpartum hair loss and just brittle hair/ends. But after a WEEK of solid use, I’ve noticed so much improvement in the strength of my hair. It is incredibly soft and second AND third day hair looks amazing still!! I’m definitely going to be buying another once I run out of this. *I received this product for free for testing/review purposes from Influenster.*
Olivia S.
NY
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml uploaded by Olivia S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Kept my hair very white blonde, loved how it took the brassiness out. Recommend by my hair stylist
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenny O.
il y a 2 mois
Judy T. il y a 2 mois
strength cure is better for damaged, bleached hair!
Sarah P.
Saint Marys, GA
il y a 3 mois
Is Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml too protein heavy to use everyday? I have color treated hair but it isn't severely damaged by any means but I would like to prevent damage.
Amy O. il y a 3 mois
It can be used as a daily shampoo, but it isn’t what I’d call a light/thin shampoo. It really depends on your hair I think, but maybe alternate with a lighter one every other day if you feel it’s a little too much for your hair.
Nilhan B.
il y a 4 mois
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo - 250 ml ? Pureology Hydrate Shampoo Which one you think makes hair more shiny and healtier looking? Thank youu!
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,446 reviews
il y a 4 mois
How does this compare to Nexxus Keraphix Shampoo for Damaged Hair ? The price point for Purology is much higher.
Corinne W. il y a 2 mois
Purology one is also nice but I don’t think it’s worth the extra money. Nexxus works (and smells) great, I’d rather use that.