Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner for Unisex uploaded by Natasha V.Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner for Unisex uploaded by Suzette A.Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner for Unisex uploaded by Erin W.

BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology strength cure concentrated daily conditioner for micro-scarred, damaged colour-treated hair. Instantly conditions and detangles and improves hair's touch and light reflection. 97 percent improved strength after only 1 use of conditioner. see more...

• Been looking for a shampoo to help strengthen my hair and help it...2 Answers
Cierra B.
Kansas City, MO
Love the strength cure products from Pureology! After I began using the shampoo and conditioner, I noticed my hair improving from damage caused from heat and coloring. I also love that a little bit goes a long way with this brand, so although it may cost more, it lasts so much longer than others!
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I've loved purology since it came out. I love the purple one because it feels so invigorating with the mint in it. This strengthening one is great. It has a nice smell and has improved my hair greatly the last few weeks. I also use it on my daughter's hair a few times a week to keep it from getting too dry since she has tube curls.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using Pureology Strength Cure conditioner bc it gently cleanses my fine hair and repairs the same, also works great for color treated hair. It protects against everyday environmental damage. It doesn't weigh my hair done. You have to be careful a little product can go along way.
Amber F.
Pureology is one of my top three brands for hair care. They really know their stuff over there. I used this one to help my hair after going platinum. Absolutely love how smooth and soft it made my hair feel.
Kayla M.
1121 crismon ct Modesto, CA
Okay THIS IS THE BEST THING. My hair wouldn’t grow past my shoulder before I started using this now I’m at the bottom of my shoulder blades. It’s such a good investment.
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
My salon sells Pureology products so I picked up the Pureology Strength Cure to try. I LOVE IT. It is sulfate-free, which is a MUST for my sensitive scalp. This conditioner is thick and creamy, and sticks to my hair well. Takes a little time to rinse out (I have a lot of hair!) but leaves my hair feeling so soft and strong.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I have damaged hair pretty bad for ombre and baylage. I needed a hair make over pick me up. I didnt like the smell of this at all but for the restoration of my hair I dealt with it. I am glad I did this products and line of products had my hair looking its best The shampoo smells like baby powder and the conditioner smells like baby powder with  cinnamon. It doesnt work but a little goes a long way!
Nicole S.
Denver, IA
If I could give it more than 5 stars I would. This is the best shampoo/conditioner I've ever used, hands down. It makes my hair so soft and strong this is my holy grail line. It's more expensive than most, but for me it's totally worth it.
Caylie T.
New Phila, OH
Love all pureology shampoos and conditioners. They work well and leave your hair silky smooth, this is a great conditioner if your looking for something for more strength in your hair. For weak and dry hair this is great product for you.
Amanda F.
This product is amazing! A little bit goes a long long way and it protects my color like no other product. This shampoo doesn't lather at all since it is a conditioner, but it makes my hair feel so strong and smooth. I would recommend this shampoo to others.
Amanda R.
Allentown, PA
Been looking for a shampoo to help strengthen my hair and help it grow his brand is expensive but does it work ? Does anyone have any recommendations !!!??? Please