BY PUREOLOGY

Make breakage a thing of the past by focusing on healing damaged strands now. Gently repairs with Arginine and Ceramide, while strengthening hair with a shampoo-free cleansing conditioner for damaged hair.

Elizabeth G.
jacksonville
Sooo, I think I wasn’t using this correctly. I like it but not love. I love the smell and feel of it but it weirded me out that it didn’t lather well. Also it built up on my hair and I needed to wash it out professionally
Annie D.
Mount Vernon, WA
The strength cure series from Pureology has brought my hair back to life! My hair feels great after using the cleansing conditioner, I love it! The smell isn’t the best, but it’s non-offensive so it’s ok!
Erika F.
Horse Shoe, NC
This stuff burns my scalp if I leave it on too long. It’s way too expensive. I have noticed a difference in my hair though and I love the healthy ingredients in the product.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I was a little weirded out by the idea of cleansing conditioner at first but WOW. My hair looks and feels amazing. It was dry and damaged from being double processed recently and now you could never tell. I was worried about this product making my hair oily but all it has done is make it soft and shiny and HEALTHY
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
I got this in a sample bag from Ulta and I was pleasantly surprised by this product. My whole head from roots to tips felt clean and smooth. I used this on the 3rd day if I didn't want to wash my hair and it was like extending the wash. It made my hair shine like crazy and smoothed it out a lot. I will purchase when it goes on sale.
Cassidy G.
south
My hairstylist used this product on my hair before and I had to take it home. It really helped with my dry itchy scalp. Not only did it help with my scalp my hair felt so soft and healthy with this product. It's a little pricey but worth your money.
Reagan R.
Kokomo, IN
Absolutely an amazing product! It leaves your hair so so soft & has a wonderful scent to it! I leave it in for about 5 minutes which really increases the softness/strength even more! I highly recommend this to others
Catlin H.
Rockingham, NC
I got this in a travel size and plan to buy the full size from Ulta because I love it so much. It gets your hair really clan and soft. The scent is kind of weird but it isn't strong. My hair is thick and long and it gets it really clean.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Mimi J.
I usually love all things Pureology, But I didn’t like this. Just didn’t work for me.