BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Spray Gel takes colour protection and retention to the max with PureOlogys Complex. Pureology Spray Gel is loaded with potent antioxidants and fullspectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens.

Savannah S.
Brent, AL
Love this product! I get this sprayed in my hair when I am getting it done at the salon. I just love the way it makes my hair feel, and how it smells. Although I do not own the product because it can be pretty pricey, If you are willing to spend the money, I would definitely try it! it does not dissapoint!
Kathleen R.
Swansboro, NC
Pureology has always been one of my go to brands. I love the spray gel! My hands don't get gooey. It has a wonderful scent and the gel holds my style for at least 12 hours during a regular day! It lets me go from a business meeting to a dinner out with my DH without running home first to redo my hair. What a blessing this product is!
Evoly L.
Las Vegas, NV
Was using this spray gel for a while until I found the Lancôme sugar spray. I loved this product but could only use on dry hair or it would look crunchy and sticky , it wasn't my favorite but if your hair isn't fine and you want just a little wave I recommend.
Katherine B.
Tall Timbers, MD
Sticky and stiff. Not what I want for MY hair but great for someone with short hair or looking for that crunchy curl look. Lasts a while, you don't need a lot. Has a nice smell.
Natalie L.
The spray gel gives me the right amount of bounce and volume without being too sticky or stiff. I will purchase this again in the future, and highly recommend it.
Benjy S.
Los Angeles, CA
I find this product to be light and effective. It leave my hair feeling good as well as a nice light scent. It keeps my hair in the style and position that I like and it truly lasts for 12-14 hours during normal activities.
The product is good, the hold is light yet firm enough to keep the hair under control. The spray itself is a bit tricky to master and a light hand is best used.
Anita K.
TUJUNGA, CA
I don't use this all that often, but I really like the way it makes my hair feel. It's texture is great and it gives my hair a great shine.
Lindsey C.
Thompsons Stn, TN
I've been eyeing this for a while and my friend had it so I finally got to try it !!!! It's awesome!!! DEFINETLY buying my own!
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
This was my first product that I bought from Purelogy. It is light and smells great. I will certainly purchase again