Pureology Smooth Perfection Style + Care Infusion uploaded by Sydney S.

Pureology Smooth Perfection Style + Care Infusion

Smooth Perfection Style + Care Infusion - Smooth Perfection Style + Care Infusion: Smoothness + movement for frizz-prone colour-treated hair that smoothes hair fiber, offers 72 hours of frizz protection, adds fluid movement and maximizes color vibrancy. - Smooth Perfection Style + Care Infusion see more...

caitlin r.
Paducah, KY
My hair stylist uses this on my hair in the salon. I loved the rose scent and how tamed and smoothed my hair was after she blow-dried it with this product. I use it when I'm going for a straight sleek look or I mix it with a little curl creme when I'm srunching and letting my hair air dry.
Britta J.
I work in a salon and use this on the majority of my clients. it does a great job smoothing and conditioning rough dehydrated hair. when I use it I start applying from the ends and work my way up the hair shaft. I don't recommend it for those with very fine or thinning hair. I have average hair thickness and have used it on myself without any issues
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I use this product on so many of my clients...curly,wavy, frizzy,etc.
Whats nice about it...it's a duo product, so you get the styling product with some leave in conditioner, and it keeps your hair nice and hydrated! without feeling heavy, but enough conditioning that it lasts! and it's not heavy!!! lol it's not cakey, or greasy, or filmy..just glides smoothly into the hair. Make sure you pay attention to the back of the tube, theres a "button" you push to make sure you're getting equal amounts of both products to come out when squeezed correctly. And just remember, a little goes a long way!
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
About four months ago I used a product that completely broke off chunks of my hair a month before my engagement pictures. Well my best friend bought me this product and it helped repair my hair to the best it could. It seriously makes my hair so soft and helps extend the softness and beauty in between washings
Amy H.
Meridian, ID
Love the product hate the way it's combined into one package. Getting out a decent amount of the white product from the center of the tube is so difficult for me. The clear stuff is thinner so it just runs out the second you squeeze the tube.

Product smells great! Make my hair feel soft and smooth. Not heavy, sticky, or greasy. My only complaint is the packaging.
Dannielle N.
Anchorage, AK
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I love this product because it has a heat protectant in it and a styling cream, too. This product is expensive (can be found cheaper online) and it's worth EVERY PENNY!!
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
We sell out of this constantly at the salon where I work. I've used it a couple months now and totally understand why - it really is such an innovative product. A lightweight gel for control and a moisturizing leave-in plus heat protection makes this a must have for my hair regimen. It tackles my frizz locks, cuts my blow dry time and readies my hair to be styled or just worn natural. And it smells AMAZING - it reminds me of the runts candy from the 90s that was shaped like fruit!
Ashley N.
Charlotte, NC
Where do I start! Best invention to haircare in like forever. 2 amazing products in one! A beautiful yet light leaving in conditioner that can protect your hair from heat styling as well as give it life. A beautiful shine and humidity protection from the styling product.
Smell to die for!
Ease of use awesome, there is even a "button" on the back to show you where to press to depense product.
A little goes a long way.
Must remember to keep product upright to make sure it contines to depense correctly
Sydney S.
Mattoon, IL
This product has so many perks! It smells amazing, keeps my coarse/thick hair controlled and a small amount goes a long way! I've not used anything like it! I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!
Heather J.
Joliet, IL
Love, love, love this product! During my most recent visit to my hair stylist, she applied this prior to blowing my hair out. It smelled fantastic and smoothd little flyaways and kept my hair from waving again even after sleeping on it.