BY PUREOLOGY

Smooth Perfection Smoothing Serum - Pureology Smooth Perfection Smoothing Serum provides smoothness, frizz control and helps protect from heat-styling damage for normal to thick hair. - Smooth Perfection Smoothing Serum see more...

• My hairstylist uses Pureology products, and the ones I've used I'...1 Answers
  • My hairstylist uses Pureology products, but I'm always hesitant t...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for good sulphate free hair products.... Be the first to answer!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a great hair smoother for frizz you can use it on wet hair and dry hair and it also protects your color and protect your hair from thermal products and it smells really good
Aimee Y.
Telford, PA
This is a daily favorite product of mine! I have thin, fine hair that can easily get weighed down - but a little of this product works wonders! I use one pump before blow drying and the result is tame, shiny, beautiful hair!
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
This product is great! I put it in my hair before I straighten my extremely frizzy hair and it works wonders! This brand has not let me down yet!
Lacey M.
LOVE THIS. Works well for my thick hair and leaves my hair feeling really soft and not gummy at all. And the scent is AMAZING.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
My hairstylist uses Pureology products, but I'm always hesitant to purchase a full size product. Is this smoothing cream worth the price? Also, is it good for thick hair?
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
Christina R.
Largo, FL
My hairstylist uses Pureology products, and the ones I've used I've liked them. Is this product worth the price you pay for it?
Mallisha S.
Mallisha Sinclair , Manchester
I'm looking for good sulphate free hair products. Is this really a good product and does it weigh down your hair?