BY PUREOLOGY

An anti-frizz hair serum and heat protectant to smooth and control frizz for all colored hair types for normal to thick strands.

How To Use:

Apply to damp hair and blow-dry for a perfected, smooth finish. Can also be applied to dry hair to tame fly-aways without weighing the hair down.

PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AQUA / WATER / EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, LAURETH-7, BENZOPHENONE-4, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, SESAMUM INDICUM OIL / SESAME SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, EUGENOL, LIMONENE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CITRAL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL / PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, ASCORBIC ACID, XYLOSE, ISOEUGENOL, MELANIN

Buy on ULTA
Stacy O.
Binghamton
FINALLY!!! I have more "serums" in my house than I can to count.  Always looking for "the one" that will tame my thin, chemically treated, straight hair from the frizzies (especially if I don't blow dry it).  I FOUND IT!!! I was honestly blown away by Pureology's Smoothing Serum.  I've been so disappointed in the past by others, that I thought this would be the same.  It's not.  AND, it doesn't weigh my hair down, OR turn it greasy.  What I especially like about this product is this:  I can use it on my hair when it's wet and let it air dry; use it on my hair wet and blow dry it; use it on my hair DRY (sparingly) and use my straight iron. The smell is also really nice and not overpowering.
Jessy G.
Gainesville, GA
My hair has not been the same since I began using Pureology and that is in the BEST way! I love this stuff because it is safe on my already treated hair and makes it extra silky soft!
Candice A.
Troy
Love this product. Use a very small amount. It can weigh down your hair. It does help get all of the water out of your hair after washing. Makes drying alot faster and less damaging.
Aimee Y.
Telford, PA
This is a daily favorite product of mine! I have thin, fine hair that can easily get weighed down - but a little of this product works wonders! I use one pump before blow drying and the result is tame, shiny, beautiful hair!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a great hair smoother for frizz you can use it on wet hair and dry hair and it also protects your color and protect your hair from thermal products and it smells really good
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
This product is great! I put it in my hair before I straighten my extremely frizzy hair and it works wonders! This brand has not let me down yet!
Anastasiia A.
warminster
Great product for freezy hair, you need just a little bit to get your hair in the control. Working best in the wet hair before blowdry
Lacey M.
LOVE THIS. Works well for my thick hair and leaves my hair feeling really soft and not gummy at all. And the scent is AMAZING.
Kailee T.
Bloomfield
Great smoothing product. I love to use this before doing a blow dry. Adds shine to hair
member-10f33
Love Pureology products! This sulfate free product is delightful and smells yummy! Helps with the frizz and great on all types of hair.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
My hairstylist uses Pureology products, but I'm always hesitant to purchase a full size product. Is this smoothing cream worth the price? Also, is it good for thick hair?
Christina R.
Largo, FL
My hairstylist uses Pureology products, and the ones I've used I've liked them. Is this product worth the price you pay for it?
Mallisha S.
Manchester , Manchester
I'm looking for good sulphate free hair products. Is this really a good product and does it weigh down your hair?