Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo and Conditioner DUO SET uploaded by guess? W.

BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Smooth Perfection Shampoo advanced smoothing micro-emulsion cleansesand helps tame frizz-prone colour treated hair. Pureology Smooth PerfectionCleansing Conditioner offers gentle shampoo-free cleansing that smooths andimproves elasticity of... see more...

• Is this worth the price to keep the frizz away ?1 Answers
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
I fell in love with the smell of this product! It is amazing, and actually leaves my hair smoother and frizz free. It is a perfect product no matter what hair type you have or no matter how you style your hair. I curl my hair and this didn’t leave my hair weighed down, but smooth and frizz free
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
This duo is so light-- in terms of smell and weight. This line does a great job at not leaving residue on your strands, this is so important in my opinion. The smell is also not the most chemical which, again, is great. If this wasn't a prestige brand I would purchase it more frequently.
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have really dry hair and often have issues with tangles in my hair after a shower. I used this one time and loved it. It smells great and makes my hair so soft. Also it helps keep my style in for longer as well.
Brie M.
cranford
Pureology is way to expensive esp when not one brand in the stores I shop at even come close to their high prices but I do love the product. Just wish I could afford to use it
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Pureology Smooth Perfection Style + Care Infusion I use this in Conjunction to the Shampoo and conditioner and it has my hair feeling so smooth and hydrated its is a great product I have been using the brand for over 4 years and it’s a top 5 contender.
Taylor A.
I don’t care how much this costs you IT IS WORTH IT! you can feel a difference in your hair after the first wash. It’s because for frizzy or damaged hair types. It does not leave a residue and a little bit goes a long way so you so get your moneys worth for this product.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Ok, so I have unicorn hair and I would t use anything else. I love this brand anyway, but this shampoo/conditioner leaves my hair feeling amazing and helps w the dry ends I have from the bleach
Holly P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I didn't care for the scent, and it didn't seem moisturizing enough for my hair type. It worked well enough that I used the bottle that I had, but I didn't care to buy it again.
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Great set of shampoo and conditioner. Smooths hair without being too heavy. Keeps hair light and clean but smooth. Great for the price and I.t absolutely works to smooth frizz
Jeryn F.
Shines bright like a diamond....my hair, when I use this!! This makes my hair frizz free and pops my color treated hair when it starts to look dull.
Mallisha S.
Manchester, m1 2pf
Is this worth the price to keep the frizz away ?