Pureology Smooth Perfection Lightweight Smoothing Lotion

by Pureology

A lightweight smoothing hair lotion and heat protectant that battles frizz and controls fly-aways while providing heat protection for fine to normal hair.

How To Use:

Apply to damp hair and blow-dry for a perfected, smooth finish. Can also be applied to dry hair to tame fly-aways without weighing hair down.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, C13-16 ISOPARAFFIN, GLYCERIN, POLYACRYLAMIDE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, OLETH-10, POLYSORBATE 20, TRIDECETH-9 PG-AMODIMETHICONE, LAURETH-7, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, XYLOSE, TRIDECETH-12, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, EUGENOL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, ISOEUGENOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Smooth Perfection Lightweight Smoothing Lotion!
Mason City
My new “can’t live without it” hair product. My hair is very dry and damaged. After blowing drying it gets extremely frizzy. Since I started using this my hair is 80% less frizzy after blow drying. I run a little more through my hair prior to straightening, leaves my hair smooth and shinny with zero frizz!
Palm Springs, CA
This is my new favorite product, i have fine hair and it gets sooooooo staticy! I literally cant comb my hair my fly aways all stand up from static! But after using the shampoo, and conditioner with this..lirerally NO ISSUES!! ive used it for 2 weeks now and probably will continue all winter!
Orlando, FL
This stuff is great and can last a long time if you use the right amount. I’ve had the same bottle for a year now. It’s very light weight and keeps your frizz at bay. I have thin long hair and it is great and doesn’t make your hair super greasy.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been dying my hair for 15 years so it's important that whatever I put in it has nourishing benefits. This helps tame my waves and generally makes my hair feel softer and more manageable once blown dry.
Vancouver, WA
I love this so much! Super effective, smells amazing, can be found at tj maxx for about $16 and will last you a year. Definitely recommend this to others!
I love to use this just before I blow dry my hair to help protect it and keep it soft and smooth. It also works great as a styling cream.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love love love! My go to every day product. This has help mend what was left of my severe damage. Buy it, you will not regret it
Virginia Bch, VA
I don’t style my hair very often but I always use this when I do and my hairdresser always tells me healthy my hair is
This product is great for blowouts not my favorite I think there are better ones out there but it does the job
Cleveland
Always a good use before applying anyyy heat to my hair! Good when dry too because it tames flyaways!