BY PUREOLOGY

Zoë W.
Denver, Co
This is overall a great product. It can get gummy if you use too much. Sometimes it weighs down hair. It is pretty expensive compared to other hair products that I find work better. It dries out pretty quick.
Grace M.
Somerset, PA
Yay for hair even though mis is sooo thin and I hate I it's fun because yeah and idk what t okay
Anjel F.
Anaheim, CA
It is a little oily but i love how soft and bouncy it makes my hair just don't put alot
Rosie.80 F.
This product is amazing it gives my hair lots of shine and takes care of dryness instantly. My hair looks naturally shinny and smooth. Love the texture non-sticky. My hair just looks super shinny all day.
Heather W.
Redondo Beach, CA
Great Product! It smells exactly the same as at the salon. The consistency has changed a little - a bit runny, but it still does what it's supposed to do and gives you great results. Highly recommend.
Kastachia S.
Coral Springs, FL
You have to use just a fab if you use to much it leaves the hair very shiny and greasy. But I love how moist it leave the color parts of my hair.
Jessica L.
Dawsonville, GA
This product is great. As a Cosmetologist I highly recommend. This product gives shine and helps to maintain healthy hair
Adrianna D.
Anaheim, CA
This product is amazing. It really does what it says. I used it to keep my deep dark strands of hair from fading and it did it just that!
Darla V.
It has a shiny gold finish. It puts a shine to your hair. It does not have a scent. It helps with making your hair in parted sections.
Jessica S.
Burbank
This product works amazing! Gives hair shine, texture, and body, and smells wonderful. I definitely recommend it.