BY PUREOLOGY

Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I did not buy this in the half gallon, but it has been used on me at the salon in the past. I love the smell and how soft and shiny my hair felt after. I did have a bad allergic reaction, so I had to discontinue using it.
Megan A.
El Cajon, CA
As a hairstylist this is my go to shampoo and conditioner for all my clients and myself. I have been using pureology since my mom got her license and it's the only product I will ever use! It is truly amazing and does wonders for hair!