BY PUREOLOGY

When you want a real lift that protects color treated hair, this light and foamy spray won't weigh you down. Antifade UV inhibitors and antioxidants stand guard to make sure your hair color shines through. Your hair never had such all day fullness, shine and control.

Sadie A.
Ozark , MO
This mousse is the BOMB🙌🏼
It truly does gives your hair long-lasting volume without feeling heavy or sticky!
Ashley M.
California
Love the volume this gives my roots! I only use it on damp hair before blow drying, and it never leaves my hair crunchy feeling like other brands. The smell is nice and the spray is nice and direct so you can easily get it right at the roots where you need it.
Veronika M.
Nanaimo , BC
Not overly impressed with this product. Didn't really do anything to my hair except make it a bit tacky and didn't really have much of a smell but when I was able to notice the smell I did not enjoy it.