BY PUREOLOGY

Concentrated, oil-infused, ZeroSulfate formula maintains vibrancy and replenishes hair's protective lipid layer to seal the cuticle and help reduce colour bleeding. ZeroSulfate, oil-infused formulas, including the weekly Red or Copper Reflect Enhancer, maintain hair colour's vibrancy even after 30 washes. 86% of consumers agreed that copper red hair was visibly more vibrant and shiny when treated with the Reviving Red system. see more...

Aaliyah T.
Amarillo, TX
This shampoo is great if you have red hair. I use to have red hair and this was my holy grail. It intensified my red and jt made my hair soft as well. It was great I would recommend to others as well
Lexi P.
Lufkin, TX
Helps keep the red more intense between coloring. Almost like a Demi permanent color treatment. Can drain shower so make sure to wash it out.
Danielle D.
My favorite shampoo. I have red hair for many years, and my color last noticeably longer when I use this product. It has a nice smell, but isn't overpowering. A little definitely goes a long way. I have dry hair and scalp and this isn't drying at all like cheaper shampoos are.
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
This is perfect if you have damaged hair ! It makes it look like you just came out of the salon