Pureology Reviving Red® Shamp'Oil

by Pureology

Reviving Red Shampoo for red hair has a concentrated, oil-infused, sulfate-free formula to help maintain vibrancy and replenish hair's protective lipid layer to seal the cuticle and help reduce color bleeding. The signature aromatherapy blend of bergamot, black currant, mandarin, rose, basil and musk create an extraordinary feeling.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Reviving Red Reflective Condition.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOPROPIONATE, COCAMIDE MIPA, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, METHYL COCOATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT/SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM COCOATE, LECITHIN, LINALOOL, CI 15510 /OR ANGE 4, CI 17200 /RED 33, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, POLYCAPROLACTONE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM EXTRACT/ TOMATO EXTRACT

I’m naturally brunette but have red highlights that are pretty dark but fade to orange quickly. Will this help? I’ve also seen people say it changes the color of their hair. Is it kind of like a dye?
i have auburn hair but it fades so fast, i've tried a few others but they seemed to turn my hair pink or too orange. will this keep it at a dark red (if mixing with a brown shampoo)
I have red hair, fairly new to this hair color and know it's such hard up keeping. I want a good shampoo that will help it not fade. Will this make it coppery? I have a red with a pink undertone. I am in search of a good color treated hair shampoo.
Start your review of Pureology Reviving Red® Shamp'Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Sugey J.
Missouri City, TX
Pureology Reviving Red® Shamp'Oil uploaded by Sugey J.
Pureology Reviving Red® Shamp'Oil uploaded by Sugey J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I fell in love with this product I left my afro curly hair with a lot of shine thanks
Casey S.
Brooklyn, NY
Red hair is impossible to keep, right? Not if you invest in this shampoo conditioner combo. I tried other sulfate free brands, even salon quality like Redken and my hair was dry, fading and dull. This brought my red strands back to health. It's pricey, but worth every penny for us faux reds.
Laken R.
Stillman Vly, IL
This shampoo is literally the best shampoo I've ever used. It's super concentrated so you don't need a lot and the red color to the shampoo itself helps keep my hair color looking like new. I only wash my hair once every 2-4 days so I am able to stretch it out for a while but it is on the expensive side. I have already recommended it to my friends and I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
When I used to color my hair red, this was one of my go to shampoos. Colored hair can get damaged very quickly. This shampoo left my hair soft and with lots of volume. I don’t regret paying the price. It is a great product.
Renee C.
I love pureology because my hair looks shiny and healthy whenever I use it. I have dry scalp so I was nervous this shampoo oil would cause build up. However it works great and my hair was super moisturized.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
Reviving is exactly what my hair needs. After all the damage I have done to my hair it needs many different things to help it out! This certainly did. I'm always trying new things and am on the lookout for affordable shampoos that can help me out. This was a bit pricey so I moved on to try other things but I would recommend and would repurchase again.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
If you are a redhead, real or fake, you need this shampoo. Run, don't walk, to get some. It is the absolute best shampoo for redheads out there. If you have an oily scalp the oil in the shampoo actually keeps the excess oil and bay, and for dry scalp the oils in the shampoo keep you hydrated. The color additive actually helps the color stay vibrant and true. Almost every time I wash my hair I get asked if I had my color re done. It's just the shampoo!
Eden L.
I use/rotate a couple different Purology shampoos & conditioners. This red enhancing shampoo is always my go to on my last week before recoloring. It helps extend my color schedule from every 2 weeks without to every 3 weeks with it. Thats a huge benefit, by stretching out the window between my seriously high lift color change, it reduces damage in a big way. Definite recommend for ladies with super vibrant reds.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
If you are a redhead you must purchase this shampoo. Must. I get components comliments every time I was my hair. It keeps it healthy, strong, it doesn't get oily, and it refreshes your red. Totes worth the splurge. Pureology Reviving Red® Shamp'Oil
Danielle D.
My favorite shampoo. I have red hair for many years, and my color last noticeably longer when I use this product. It has a nice smell, but isn't overpowering. A little definitely goes a long way. I have dry hair and scalp and this isn't drying at all like cheaper shampoos are.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...