Pureology Reviving Red® Shamp'Oil uploaded by Megan D.Pureology Reviving Red® Shamp'Oil uploaded by Megan D.Pureology Reviving Red® Shamp'Oil uploaded by Kelly K.

BY PUREOLOGY

Reviving Red Shampoo for red hair has a concentrated, oil-infused, sulfate-free formula to help maintain vibrancy and replenish hair's protective lipid layer to seal the cuticle and help reduce color bleeding. The signature aromatherapy blend of bergamot, black currant, mandarin, rose, basil and musk create an extraordinary feeling.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Reviving Red Reflective Condition.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOPROPIONATE, COCAMIDE MIPA, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, METHYL COCOATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT/SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM COCOATE, LECITHIN, LINALOOL, CI 15510 /OR ANGE 4, CI 17200 /RED 33, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, POLYCAPROLACTONE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM EXTRACT/ TOMATO EXTRACT

Eden L.
I use/rotate a couple different Purology shampoos & conditioners. This red enhancing shampoo is always my go to on my last week before recoloring. It helps extend my color schedule from every 2 weeks without to every 3 weeks with it. Thats a huge benefit, by stretching out the window between my seriously high lift color change, it reduces damage in a big way. Definite recommend for ladies with super vibrant reds.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
Reviving is exactly what my hair needs. After all the damage I have done to my hair it needs many different things to help it out! This certainly did. I'm always trying new things and am on the lookout for affordable shampoos that can help me out. This was a bit pricey so I moved on to try other things but I would recommend and would repurchase again.
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite hair salon uses only Purolgy products. The smell alone is amazing. But my color treated hair never looks better than when I use their products. I struggle with a dry scalp in the summer but this surprisingly keeps it bay despite it not being marketed for that purpose. All over win! Totally worth the price!
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
i definitely enjoyed using this while having red in my hair, most certainly preserved and protected the color. its just not the same pureology shampoo because it has more of an oil consistency which i wasnt a huge fan of.
alexis 💋.
Rocklin
My hair is bright red and I can’t afford to get my hair done every 6 weeks. This is what I turn to in order to keep my color. It kind of goes by quick, but i don’t wash my hair everyday so it lasts. It lathers great and is sulfate free so the color stays and enhances well. Little on the pricey side but so worth it!
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
If you are a redhead, real or fake, you need this shampoo. Run, don't walk, to get some. It is the absolute best shampoo for redheads out there. If you have an oily scalp the oil in the shampoo actually keeps the excess oil and bay, and for dry scalp the oils in the shampoo keep you hydrated. The color additive actually helps the color stay vibrant and true. Almost every time I wash my hair I get asked if I had my color re done. It's just the shampoo!
Megan D.
This has been a lifesaver at keeping my hair the exact color red/pink I got when I had it salon dyed over 2 months ago. You only have to use a small amount and it gives your hair the vibrant red color.
Theresa T.
I literally hated this shampoo. I have bright red hair, and while using this it still faded offly fast compared to other brands. I also really hated how it was extremely thin and runny when it comes out of the bottle. I get that it is sulfate free, but other products that are sulfate free have never been so runny.
Corissa D.
Rohnert Park, CA
Pureology is a great brand! If you are someone who colors your hair as much as I do. I would recommend this brand. It helps protect your color and make it long lasting. I enjoy the smell of this product and how it makes my hair feels. Lots of options for every hair need.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
This line did a good job of maintaining the tone of my hair when I was coloring it red. I don't know if the color lasted that much longer but it didn't look green or strange when I went to touch it up again which is a plus cause red is tough to maintain.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I have red hair, fairly new to this hair color and know it's such hard up keeping. I want a good shampoo that will help it not fade. Will this make it coppery? I have a red with a pink undertone. I am in search of a good color treated hair shampoo.
Kayreimz R.
i have auburn hair but it fades so fast, i've tried a few others but they seemed to turn my hair pink or too orange. will this keep it at a dark red (if mixing with a brown shampoo)
Alexandra I.
Miami
I’m naturally brunette but have red highlights that are pretty dark but fade to orange quickly. Will this help? I’ve also seen people say it changes the color of their hair. Is it kind of like a dye?