Pureology Reviving Red Reflective Conditioner for Red and Copper Color Treated Hair, 8.5 Ounce

BY PUREOLOGY

Detangle and help restore hair with reviving red reflective condition. The hydrating formula contains jajala oil, plus the exclusive oleo antifade complex for colour-retention and radiance of red or copper colour-treated hair. see more...

Megan C.
Pelzer, SC
I love anything pureology! This color really helps extend the life of red hair. It smells great and leaves he hair silky smooth! It's my favorite red shampoo and conditioner. I would definitely repurchase agin!
Alexii✨ K.
When I had red hair I was recommended this product to try out to keep my hair long lasting . It didn't do much for me and for the price that it has it's not worth it . I wasn't happy with the results it had given me.
Kayli G.
Bryan, TX
I use this for my red colored hair and it kept the color long lasting. The smell is great and I was able to hold my color without the fading. The price is great for the work it does to your hair! I’m always satisfied with Pureology.
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
Love. Love. Love. This conditioner smells great and leaves your hair feeling the same. It is somewhat on the expensive side around $20 for the 8 ounce but worth it.
Eden L.
Really dig this conditioner, but its always sold out in the big size when I go to ulta 😐. Great to keep my super vibrant stop sign red hair shiny, and works with whichever highlights and lowlights I use on a given dye... from apricot to violet. Doesnt weigh my hair down or leave buildup.
Heather F.
['Prairieville', ''], LA
Best conditioner I have ever used. I use the corresponding shampoo and together these products make magic for any redhead whether natural or dyed. It is a must have.
Liz F.
Love this for red hair! Works so well and smells amazing. It is pretty pricey though but worth it to extend the life of my color.
Laura G.
Cary, IL
Helps retain warms and reds without staining my bathtub. 4 stars for smelling like cherry sour straws... not in a good way.
Jessica Ann c.
Hawthorne , CA
Used this when I had red hair. The color of shampoo is red as it deposits red onto the hair to keep color fresh longer