Pureology Reviving Red® Reflective Condition uploaded by Kait S.

BY PUREOLOGY

Make your red ravishing again with Pureology Reviving Red Conditioner for red hair. It gently detangles and restores the hair fiber to intensify light reflection for increased vibrancy and shine, while the signature aromatherapy blend of bergamot, black currant, mandarin, rose, basil and musk create an extraordinary feeling.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to shampoo-ed hair, lather and rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, use with Reviving Red Shamp'Oil to maximize vibrant red hair.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOPROPIONATE, COCAMIDE MIPA, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, METHYL COCOATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT/SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM COCOATE, LECITHIN, LINALOOL, CI 15510 /OR ANGE 4, CI 17200 /RED 33, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, POLYCAPROLACTONE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM EXTRACT/ TOMATO EXTRACT

Buy on www.ama...
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
Love. Love. Love. This conditioner smells great and leaves your hair feeling the same. It is somewhat on the expensive side around $20 for the 8 ounce but worth it.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
This is a god send for color treated hair, it helps preserve the color so well. The downfall is that this can come at a steeper price point if you want to get the large sizes of this product. Overall I usually recommend this product to friends however, because it works very well.
Kimm D.
San Diego, CA
Love the reviving red line for my color treated hair. Keeps my color looking vibrant and does a great job conditioning and smoothing. Smells great and gets the job done. Took off a star only because it’s a little pricey and I’ve found some cheaper options that work just as well
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
My hairdresser got me turned on to pureology a few years ago with their moisture line which I love. However one day I stumbled across this at Ulta and had to get it. This really helps protect your color while deeply hydrating. Definitely worth it.
Kayli G.
Bryan, TX
I use this for my red colored hair and it kept the color long lasting. The smell is great and I was able to hold my color without the fading. The price is great for the work it does to your hair! I’m always satisfied with Pureology.
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
Definitely helped keep my red vibrant and hair soft. Although I didn’t care for the scent. It didn’t linger though so I could deal. It was on the pricy end but worth it. I would recommend to anyone with red hair.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
I love anything pureology! This color really helps extend the life of red hair. It smells great and leaves he hair silky smooth! It's my favorite red shampoo and conditioner. I would definitely repurchase agin!
Ashley S.
Greenville, SC
pureology is one of the best brands that you can use on your hair when you are coloring it. It helps hold the color as well as keep it conditioned so it doesn't dry out.
Ashley D.
I am a natural red head and I use this to maintain my color and shine because sometimes it can get a little dull :( This conditioner works great for this I feel like it makes my natural color really pop! I was really satisfied with the product and will continue to purchase! It smells great too which is awesome because other color shampoos for my red hair aren't always the best smelling.
Eden L.
Really dig this conditioner, but its always sold out in the big size when I go to ulta 😐. Great to keep my super vibrant stop sign red hair shiny, and works with whichever highlights and lowlights I use on a given dye... from apricot to violet. Doesnt weigh my hair down or leave buildup.
Allison T.
attleboro, MA
The shampoo and conditioner i am using now for red hair seems to be drying out my hair. does this one leave your hair feeling dry?
perla c.
Does this shampoo stop your hair from bleeding and fading as well?
Alessia R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Is this any good? I have red/violet hair and the shampoo I'm currently using (wella) keeps stripping my hair like crazy and my hair doesn't feel clean after.