Pureology Research Llc Pureology Pure Volume 8.5-ounce Shampoo

Give your hair serious care with Pure Volume Shampoo. Featuring an anti-fade complex, this concentrated formula is ideal for fine, color-treated hair. Pure Volume Shampoo Brand: Pureology Size: 8.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Signature aromatherapy blend: Amber, mandarin and ylang ylang Hair type: Color-treated hair Ingredients: Antifadecomplex, zerosulfate, natural plant extracts of lavender, ylang-ylang and sandalwood We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This shampoo is nice and lightweight on your hair while adding great volume. I like that you get the extra bouncy volume without looking puffy or staticky. It has a nice scent, smells fresh in your hair even after you e blow dried it. It's a little on the pricey side but at least it works, you won't be disappointed. I have thin straight hair that is thinning at the crown; adding volume helps decrease the gaps where I have less hair.
Jennifer P.
Yeah this shampoo isn't the cheapest. But it is well worth the money. If you have dyed hair this hardly fades the color in your hair. It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling great. Follow up with the conditioner and your hair will definitely be thanking you!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
Pureology is a hands down favorite of mine. Especially this particular line, I get super oily and this cleans my hair soooo well... for me the regular pure volume works good, but the one for extra sensitized hair(hair that's been very processed, almost over processed hair) works the best! It doesn't matter how much dry shampoo i have happening up in this...it cuts it, and i only have to shampoo once! LOVE THIS! one bottle of this lasts me for MONTHS like 72 shampoos. You need so little to take you so far, its great for color, doesn't weigh your hair down...smells great! can't say enough good things
Brittany W.
I will not lie, this shampoo is expensive. That being said, it is probably the only volumizing shampoo that I find actually gives my hair volume just from washing it. I also find that I don't get any product buildup in my fine hair and it always protects my color treated hair. Even though it costs an arm and a leg, I will probably always repurchase it.
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sadly, they have changed the formula for this shampoo. I have blonde ( highlighted) very fine hair. This shampoo is now so harsh that my hair feels like straw as soon as I rinse the shampoo out. I read that Pureology had changed their formulas, but now I know for a fact. This is very expensive shampoo... 26.00 for 8.5 oz. I will not buy again
Rachele S.
Valhalla, NY
I know the price is a little steep but hands down my favorite shampoo! I have color treated fine hair that tends to fall flat to my face but this shampoo gives me volume while protecting my hair! I would never typically spend this much on shampoo but after much convincing from my stylist I bought it and now it's all I ever use!
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
I have very fine hair and Pureology Pure Volume does not way down my hair and helps provide volume and lift. It smells wonderful! I purchased mine at Bed Bath and Beyond and used a $5 off coupon so it was a great purchase!
Lesley M.
Lake Charles, LA
If I could give pureology products more than 5 stars I would. I love their stuff. This shampoo along with the purple moisture conditioner has made a huge difference in the way my hair styles and looks. I highly recommend it.
Tyanna D.
Best stuff imaginable. Love the scent love how it doesn't way down my hair. All around a great product and worth your money. I have fine wavy hair and it does great for me. I was highly satisfied with this product.
Kaitlyn B.
I didn't really notice any volumizing affect . I also had a concerning amount of hair falling out while using this shampoo. It lathers quit well for being sulfate free. The smell ... well it smells very much like herbals , not the greatest scent but you do get used to it . I also felt like my hair stayed cleaner for longer than usual.