BY PUREOLOGY #9 in Scalp Treatments

Pureology Reconstruct Repair Hair And Scalp Treatment is designed for fragile damaged and bleached hair demands special care. This product's multi-weight proteins protect, strengthen and maximize repair in just two minutes. For dry, color-treated, damaged hair.

Water, steryl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, panthenol, melanin, sunflower seed extract, sandalwood extract, jojoba seed oil, hazel seed oil

Animal Tested: No

Certified Organic: Yes

Lill O.
Amherst, MA
I love pureology as a brand. I tried the scalp treatment only once. I thought it was easy to use. It is slightly pricy but it didn’t stop me. I didn’t find anything wrong with it and I would definitely buy it.
Jordyn K.
Cocoa, FL
Purology is a great brand! It’s never disappointed me and this stuff really smoothed & detoxed my scalp. It really helps make any scalp feel fresh and it’s not too expensive for the job it does!
Merenda G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is okay, not the best, not the worst. It helped my hair a bit but since I’m using purple based shampoos for my blonde hair to keep from turning brass it doesn’t ALWAYS do the trick
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Ashley W.
Fort Riley, KS
This treatment was extremely hydrating and feels amazing on your hair. It’s lightweight and really helps to repair damage. I felt like it was very effective and would buy it again! The packaging is also very sleek.
Su S.
My scalp was super sore from bleach damage and consistent pulling of a flat iron through my hair and i needed something that would soothe and help strengthen my roots. This product does exactly that, strengthens and soothes your scalp. Def met my expectations
Deja D.
Chandler , AZ
Pureology has great products. That’s hard for me to say because my thick curly hair doesn’t work well with products. This made my hair feel so soft and healthy after.
Jhonnell M.
Love this product does wonders and smell so good too. Give you soft and sleek hair. Price fair you get a lot in the tub. I like you use shower cap to get the best results. I leave in for 25mins before rinsing it out. I get my at ulta they good deal on them.
Kristin S.
I like it. The smell is strong but smells good. It does what it says it’s going to do and left my scalp feeling tingly and refreshed. My hair felt super clean and looked good after using this product.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I was recommended to use this by my stylist of 7 years. This brand never let's you done with excellent scalp and hair care. Helped give life back to my damaged hair and dry scalp.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
I really want to try this. Or buy this. Salon's use this all the time. Where can I get it without it being so expensive though?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is this product expensive?
Rebecca S.
is this any good for eczema on the scalp?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Is it like a shampoo? Or how would I use it?
Ashley C.
I have mild eczema on my scalp. They tend to build in chunks and I can peel them off. It's terrible. Is this a good product for this scalp condition?