Hair CareHair ProductsScalp TreatmentsPureology
Reconstruct Repair Hair And Scalp Treatment

Pureology Reconstruct Repair Hair And Scalp Treatment

Pureology Reconstruct Repair Hair And Scalp Treatment is designed for fragile damaged and bleached hair demands special care. This product's multi-weight proteins protect, strengthen and maximize repair in just two minutes. For dry, color-treated, damaged hair.

Water, steryl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, panthenol, melanin, sunflower seed extract, sandalwood extract, jojoba seed oil, hazel seed oil

Animal Tested: No

Certified Organic: Yes

Does this product help with Dandruff?
Is this product really worth the expense?
Is this product for all hair types ?
Start your review of Pureology Reconstruct Repair Hair And Scalp Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica Z.
Cabot, AR
I have a very dry, flaky scalp that sometimes scabs from mild eczema - it's gross. This product is incredibly soothing for my scalp and reduces the itch immensly. It is a bit pricey, but it is worth it for the relief it provides. As a whole, I'm very satisfied with this product.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
Pureology is an amazing brand!  I love all their products!  the smell and ingredients are wonderful and they are perfect for color treated hair!  I love this product and feel that it really does help to rebuild my hair!  I would buy again
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I just can’t give this more than 3 stars because of the price. I feel like some other brands are quite comparable for a fraction of the cost
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I like this brand but it's really expensive for the amount of product that you get. If your hair is thinner you might get more use out of this.
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Pureology does wonders for the hair it repairs and conditions the hair , stimulating the hair follicles for new growth.
Michelle C.
Sterling, VA
Pureology is the best hair product for women, I definitely recommend this product because it’s unique
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
A great scalp treatment and love having this with me when going to take a bath and enjoy my time.
Lindsey A.
Lexington , OK
This is super gentle on my scalp and does exactly what it says. Doesn’t make anything itch and my scalp looks amazing.
Celine M.
Enterprise, AL
I have used this a couple of times and it’s “okay”. Not the best but it still works to clean your hair.
Anna D.
This product is very good, helps my dry scalp, and helps my hair out as well! I love this product so very much.