Pureology Purify Shampoo

Safeguard your colour.  Serious colour care.  Longer colour life guaranteed! Don t let your hair colour fade away because of buildup, sulfate shampoos, medication, colour-dulling chlorine and minerals.  Get rid of that nasty stuff with this 100% Vegan purifier and watch the colour shine through.  Triple chelators gently, but thoroughly remove all build-up while organic tea tree oil, witch hazel and baking soda work their detoxifying and antibacterial magic.  Fading hair colour, yucky build-up, it s no longer your fate! 100% Vegan.  Not tested on animals.   Available Only at Fine Salons & Spas ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Pureology Research LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Pureology Research LLC.  Pureology Research LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retail see more...

• As the years go by I find myself allergic to more and more hair c...1 Answers
  • Does anyone not like this shampoo?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "It only takes a little bit to clean, so a bottle lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "Make sure to use a deep conditioner after use, as it does dry the hair out a bit." in 1 review
  • "It really helps keep the color in hair" in 1 review
  • "I feel like I went to the salon every time I use it! " in 1 review
  • "its well worth it it doesn't damage your hair or take the volume out of it." in 1 review
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great shampoo to remove hard water mineral build up or buildup caused by styling products and chlorine. Its a sulfate-free formula that is infused with tea tree oil, which hazel and baking soda to remove those products and it makes your hair feel soft and i love the smell of it. I would recommend using a hydrating conditioner afterwards so it puts some moisture back into the hair. I wouldn't use this but maybe once a week or even once every two weeks depending on ur hair type.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
I’ll be this purest of purification shampoos!

I use this once a week because I have color-treated, oily scalp -dry ends - stick straight kind of hair!

If I don’t do a deep cleaning once a week my hair looks pretty much like it’s just st there because it has to be!
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I used this to strip out chlorine from swimming and for fading out fashion colors (red and purple). It is awesome at getting the hair and scalp very clean, without being damaging or drying to the hair.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
This is the only purifying shampoo that I will use. I have color treated hair and use a lot of styling products. I use this weekly to removes the build-up and residue left in my hair.
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
At first I did not like this product at all. First of all its soooooo expensive for a shampoo (but later you realize it's well worth the money) When I used it for the very first time I noticed that it wasn't lathering like shampoos normally do so I didn't really feel like it was cleaning my hair (but I knew that using too much would make your hair straw like so I didn't put more than the suggested amount) then I went in with my hair mask and when I was drying my hair I noticed that my scalp felt a lot less like clogged? I can't really explain it but when I feel like I've used way too many products on my hair and I really wanna start all over again I use this shampoo and it's amazing (just make sure to really moisturize after you wash your hair with it)
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Puureology is one of the best shampoo formulas I have ever used. It can be a little pricey but absolutely worth the cost. It smells great and the smell lasts well into the day. My hair is vibrant and soft which makes me a returning frequent customer for this product
Felicia B.
Akron, OH
This is the best shampoo I have ever used! My stylist always suggests salon quality shampoo but I rarely listen. Before my wedding I thought it was the best time to treat myself and try this. I couldn't be happier! My hair looks so much healthier, shiny and soft. You don't have to use very much of this either so it will last a long time! I fully recommend this product!
Brooke I.
It was a nice enough shampoo and had a nice scent to it. I didn't notice any major changes with my hair. Not enough to make me want to Swap shampoos. I also didn't feel it very clean feeling with it. I think there are better shampoos out there.
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff is fantastic! Especially for those with oily skin & hair. Not only is it a great clarifying shampoo but it can be used as a body & face wash to clear acne. It worked miracles on my husband. I love using it before coloring my hair to even things out. It will also remove the green tiny blondes get from the pool.
Joni M.
Galt, CA
I use this shampoo once a week to clarify my hair. It works amazing! You only need a little bit and your hair will be squeeky clean. If you have a lot of build-up, you can lather it up and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing. Make sure to use a deep conditioner after use, as it does dry the hair out a bit. The tingly sensation is nice, as well.
Aubrie C.
Corona, CA
Does anyone not like this shampoo?
Liz D.
As the years go by I find myself allergic to more and more hair care products. This was recommended to me as a good shampoo for people with allergies. Does anyone else use it that has allergies?