Pureology Purify® Shampoo

by Pureology

A sulfate-free and clarifying shampoo infused with tea tree oil, witch hazel and baking soda to gently remove color-dulling residue and buildup caused by chlorine, hard water minerals and styling products. The shampoo's signature aromatherapy blend creates an invigorating experience.

How To Use:

Apply to wet hair and lather. Wait 1–2 minutes. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.

To remove extreme build-up or “swimmers' green,” shampoo hair again but don't rinse. Place a cap over hair and place under a dryer for 20 minutes, then rinse.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, ISOSTEARETH-20, SODIUM POLYSTYRENE SULFONATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS OIL/ROSEMARY LEAF OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, METHYLPARABEN, MENTHA ARVENSIS OIL/MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, BENZOIC ACID, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL/TEA TREE LEAF OIL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL/SOYBEAN OIL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, MENTHOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, GLYCERETH-26, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS EXTRACT/EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT/MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT/ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, MELANIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT/ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT (F.I.L. D159261/2)

I have to wash my hair every second day. Do you recommend this product for hair with an oily root and dry, colour treated mid lengths/ends? Pureology Purify® Shampoo
Do they make this still; I can't find it anywhere?
Does anyone have any suggestions for dry itchy scalp shampoo and conditioner that is also ok for color treated hair?
Start your review of Pureology Purify® Shampoo!
Product Highlights
It only takes a little bit to clean, so a bottle lasts a long time.in reviews
its well worth it it doesn't damage your hair or take the volume out of it.in reviews
Make sure to use a deep conditioner after use, as it does dry the hair out a bit.in reviews
I feel like I went to the salon every time I use it! in reviews
It really helps keep the color in hairin reviews
Tanya V.
Bixby, OK
Very moisturizing for my color-treated and already coarse, thick hair. There are very few products that will allow me to comb through after shampoo, this one does.
lizhyerstay
Veneta
I love this clarifying shampoo! It's definitely gets all the build up out of my hair but it doesn't seem to over strip the hair like some clarifying shampoos. Will definitely buy again!
Deanna W.
Stanton, MI
I can never say enough good things about this brand. The clean ingretiants and scent are enough to rave about but the way this product makes my hair shine and feel healthy is truly amazing. I love that is brand is both ingrediant conscious and still delivers an absolutely amazing product. My hair loves this shampoo and conditioner.
Glenne J.
Dorchester, MA
This shampoo was recommended to me by my hair stylist & totally worth the money. Smells so good & leaves my hair looking smooth, soft and healthy with no build up - I can stretch my washes to 3 days! Seriously the best shampoo ever!
TARALISA G.
North Little Rock, AR
Pureology is genius, It rejuvenate's the hair to its most purist stage, even after major chemical treatments. Specifying to each individual hair texture and need, It is my GO-TO as a Licensed Cosmetologist and as a consumer.
Crystal  G.
Shreveport, LA
If you've been looking for a clarifying shampoo that's sulfate free and color safe then this is a great one to try. It removes all traces of sticky styling product and conditioner residue without stripping color. It leaves hair light and bouncy and full of body.
Danielle B.
Bloomington, IN
Loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
Angela W.
Louisville, KY
1,534 reviews
I love Pureology. Makes my hair so clean and shiny . I love using this after I go in the pool. These products are not cheap. You only use a small amount. 1 bottle lasted me 4 months. Very concentrated product. One bottle is supposed to last at least 72 washes. Obviously depending on length of hair. Highly recommend ❤️!
Ariel P.
I love this! It lathers nicely and I honestly love the whole line of these products for color treated hair. My color definitely lasts.
Joshua  S.
Bay St Louis, MS
I have fine hair that gets oily pretty quick and I absolutely love this shampoo, makes my hair feel thick and smell good.b
Ask a question to the Influenster community...