Pureology Purevolume Conditioner uploaded by Susan H.

BY PUREOLOGY

Organic Botanicals. 100% Vegan Serious colour care.  Longer lasting hair colour guaranteed! Who says colour-treated hair has to be dried out and lifeless?  Turn up the volume, lock in your hair colour and keep it fresh.  This nano technologically advanced conditioner volumizes, while adding moisture.  Our potent AntiFadeComplex® protects against the sun s fade.  Run your fingers through your thicker, fuller hair.  Fading hair colour, thin lifeless hair, it s no longer your fate. 100% Vegan.  This formula Not Tested on Animals.   Available Only at Fine Salons & Spas ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Pureology Research LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Pureology Research LLC.  Pureology Research LLC guarantees this pro. see more...

Susan C.
Omaha, NE
Oh the sweet sweet fragrance of my freshly conditioned locks! I am in love with the fragrance of this product and the conditioning is equally attractive. I like that this conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down. My hair is super soft, and easy to comb through but still has volume and shine. It's hard to find a product that gives you the shiny look without making my hair look greasy. This does the trick wonderfully.
Noelle V.
Washington , DC
I love this line, it leaves my hair looking so healthy and it styles like I just came out of the salon. This is the same product my salon actually uses on my hair, and its sulfate free so I feel I can trust that it won't ruin my hair. I also love the smell of all pureology products, they're very fresh smelling and it lingers throughout the day.
Susan H.
This is the most amazing product line that I have ever used! My hair stylist told me to use a pea sized amount for my shoulder length hair and it was all that I needed! It leaves my hair shiny and soft and smells amazing, too! It is expensive but it lasts longer than regular shampoos., so to me it is worth the price that I pay!
Megan D.
I absolutely love the pureology hydrate line (purple packaging) so I thought I would try this too. It did not give more volume than the purple, and I couldn't tolerate the smell. It was overwhelming throughout the day. I wash every other day, and could still smell it on day two. For those reasons, I won't be purchasing again.
Madi S.
Savannah
I absolutely love this product! It leaves my hair very soft and smelling wonderful. It was worth every dollar and lasts quite a while. I use it everyday. They're found at most high end salons and I definitely plan on buying this conditioner again.
April S.
Lewiston, ME
Pureology Purevoume Conditioner gives my hair that needed conditioning. I like that it helps my hair to fluff up and with using their other products has my hair looking fuller and has more volume
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
Pureology is in a class of its own. It's kinda pricey but if used correctly it lasts forever. I've been licensed for almost 20 years and I've used Pureology almost the whole time
Kim D.
Canton, GA
With purology your color will absolutely never fade it's awesome. And hair feels great! Well worth the price only need the size of a pea for long hair. No added water
Carly H.
Schererville, IN
This product is a goodconditioner. It kept my color vibrant, but I didn't really notice any extra volume. For the price, I think there are better products available.
Kelly E.
Oakley, CA
I love this along with the shampoo! It smells great and the smell lasts in your hair throughout the day. It gives me mega volume in my fine hair!
Samoa B.
Tampa, FL
Is this a good conditioner for girls with natural hair?