Pureology Purevolume Conditioner uploaded by Susan H.

BY PUREOLOGY

Organic Botanicals. 100% Vegan Serious colour care.  Longer lasting hair colour guaranteed! Who says colour-treated hair has to be dried out and lifeless?  Turn up the volume, lock in your hair colour and keep it fresh.  This nano technologically advanced conditioner volumizes, while adding moisture.  Our potent AntiFadeComplex® protects against the sun s fade.  Run your fingers through your thicker, fuller hair.  Fading hair colour, thin lifeless hair, it s no longer your fate. 100% Vegan.  This formula Not Tested on Animals.   Available Only at Fine Salons & Spas ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Pureology Research LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Pureology Research LLC.  Pureology Research LLC guarantees this pro. see more...

Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
My go to! Like the shampoo, this conditioner ROCKS!!!! It’s so hydrating and never leaves my hair flat. I have baby fine hair and I can always count on this to give me more volume without leaving my hair greasy or flat.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Very expensive, but I like it a lot. Smells terrific and leaves my hair very soft and manageable. Gives nice volume, but I still do use several styling products as well.
Autumn P.
Dorchester, NE
This is all I have been using for the past few years. So good! Love how it's good for colored hair and it really does help with volume. My hair is fine & this stuff works!
Susan H.
This is the most amazing product line that I have ever used! My hair stylist told me to use a pea sized amount for my shoulder length hair and it was all that I needed! It leaves my hair shiny and soft and smells amazing, too! It is expensive but it lasts longer than regular shampoos., so to me it is worth the price that I pay!
Amy T.
First of all, this conditioner smells heavenly! It is a good conditioner but if you are looking for hydration, this isn't it. It left my long hair a bit tangled and I had to add a leave in treatment to get a brush through it. It is pricey and there are multiple Pureology products that take the cake. My all time favorite conditioner is the HYDRATE one in the purple bottle. It ROCKS!
Noelle V.
Washington , DC
I love this line, it leaves my hair looking so healthy and it styles like I just came out of the salon. This is the same product my salon actually uses on my hair, and its sulfate free so I feel I can trust that it won't ruin my hair. I also love the smell of all pureology products, they're very fresh smelling and it lingers throughout the day.
Jacquelyn S.
Narragansett, RI
Im shocked that this product is rated so highly. Perhaps it just does not agree with my hair because I hated it. I have color treated and damaged hair. While I did notice some added volume after using this, I also noticed my hair looking extreme dull and lacking any of the smoothness and shine I usually have. Fortunately, a friend of mine who is a hairdresser had given me the duo as a gift, because if I had purchased this myself I would've returned it immediately.
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
I have used this conditioner for several years, along with the shampoo. It has a pleasant, mildly spicy scent. You don't need much to condition the hair so it lasts quite a long time. Since I have fine hair, I typically condition it 2-3 times a week. The conditioner provides volume and body, and my hair never feels weighed down or flat.
Megan D.
I absolutely love the pureology hydrate line (purple packaging) so I thought I would try this too. It did not give more volume than the purple, and I couldn't tolerate the smell. It was overwhelming throughout the day. I wash every other day, and could still smell it on day two. For those reasons, I won't be purchasing again.
Ann W.
I love the Pureology Purevolume Conditioner. You only need a little to have great results. It smells wonderful without being too strong, helps retain color, and provides volume. A conditioner that conditions without leaving a heavy residue or build up. I use this product every time I wash my hair as a follow up to the Pureology Purevolume Shampoo. A bottle lasts a long time because its concentrated and worth the price. I highly recommend it.
Samoa B.
Tampa, FL
Is this a good conditioner for girls with natural hair?