Pureology Purevolume Conditioner uploaded by Susan H.

BY PUREOLOGY

Organic Botanicals. 100% Vegan Serious colour care.  Longer lasting hair colour guaranteed! Who says colour-treated hair has to be dried out and lifeless?  Turn up the volume, lock in your hair colour and keep it fresh.  This nano technologically advanced conditioner volumizes, while adding moisture.  Our potent AntiFadeComplex® protects against the sun s fade.  Run your fingers through your thicker, fuller hair.  Fading hair colour, thin lifeless hair, it s no longer your fate. 100% Vegan.  This formula Not Tested on Animals.   Available Only at Fine Salons & Spas ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Pureology Research LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Pureology Research LLC.  Pureology Research LLC guarantees this pro. see more...

Autumn P.
Dorchester, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is all I have been using for the past few years. So good! Love how it's good for colored hair and it really does help with volume. My hair is fine & this stuff works!
Tracey K.
Lamesa, TX
I love this product but I really cant stomach the price! I always love getting to go to my salon because this is the brand they use.
Mia L.
Kirkland, WA
Always leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth, and smells great!

I am really picky about my hair products and this one, albeit kind of pricey, is TOTALLY worth it!
Jacquelyn S.
Narragansett, RI
Im shocked that this product is rated so highly. Perhaps it just does not agree with my hair because I hated it. I have color treated and damaged hair. While I did notice some added volume after using this, I also noticed my hair looking extreme dull and lacking any of the smoothness and shine I usually have. Fortunately, a friend of mine who is a hairdresser had given me the duo as a gift, because if I had purchased this myself I would've returned it immediately.
Kelly E.
Oakley, CA
I love this along with the shampoo! It smells great and the smell lasts in your hair throughout the day. It gives me mega volume in my fine hair!
April S.
Lewiston, ME
Pureology Purevoume Conditioner gives my hair that needed conditioning. I like that it helps my hair to fluff up and with using their other products has my hair looking fuller and has more volume
Pamela P.
The shampoo and conditioner are both great! Softens, smooths,adds shine and smells great!
Con. A bit pricey for me. But I do like it. In order to make it last I do sometimes alternate with another conditioner. And I don't use it daily
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this conditioner for several years, along with the shampoo. It has a pleasant, mildly spicy scent. You don't need much to condition the hair so it lasts quite a long time. Since I have fine hair, I typically condition it 2-3 times a week. The conditioner provides volume and body, and my hair never feels weighed down or flat.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
Pureology is in a class of its own. It's kinda pricey but if used correctly it lasts forever. I've been licensed for almost 20 years and I've used Pureology almost the whole time
Jenny Y.
Chandler, AZ
I have used this and like it but I do prefer the moisturizing conditioner. Even for fine hair it works and smells great. I do use the volume shampoo just to change it up sometimes.
Samoa B.
Tampa, FL
Is this a good conditioner for girls with natural hair?