Pureology PureVolume Condition (33.8 oz) uploaded by Malinda N.Pureology PureVolume Condition (33.8 oz) uploaded by Theresa M.Pureology PureVolume Condition (33.8 oz) uploaded by Theresa M.

BY PUREOLOGY

• I've been wanting to buy this.. Is it worth the price? And is it ...3 Answers
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this conditioner! It doesn't feel heavy or greasy when you put it on, and you can feel a difference in your hair afterward. My hair is immediately soft and easy to manage. I would recommend this to anyone with thick, easily-tangled hair.
Kelsey S.
Bend, OR
I've been using this for over a year now - we live in the high desert and my hair dried out so easily when we moved here. This conditioner keeps my hair soft and hydrated without getting that greasy dirty hair look. It also has this awesome subtle herbal smell to it that pairs well with the shampoo. I do have highlights in my hair and discovered that other products didn't work so well to keep those soft, but this product makes my highlights feel like the rest of my hair and decreases the chances of tangles. Since the product doesn't contain any water it really lasts a long time because you can use just a tiny bit to cover all your hair. I'm still on my first bottle after a year (nearing the end finally)! Love this stuff and how natural it is - no harsh chemicals and nothing in it that makes me nervous to use. FIVE STARS!
Carrie C.
Floresville, TX
The conditioner always reminds me of the salon, because that's where I learned about it! It's a more expensive product, but it really works well for my hair type. Paired with the shampoo this is such an awesome combo. Definitely suggest for someone who has a little extra to spend, and wants to have hair that smells like a salon. Bonus: Purology products are environmentally friendly.
Laura F.
This conditioner is a new purchase for me, and so far it is a great buy! I love that this conditioner does not weigh down my fine hair. I use this in combination with the PureVolume shampoo, and it is a fantastic duo. So far I am absolutely loving this product.
Hallie Jo G.
Ritzville, WA
I seriously love this product. It smells absolutely amazing and leaves my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down at all. I wash my hair every 3-4 days and use dry shampoo in between washes and I feel like my hair has volume the whole time. Totally recommend
Kaitlyn B.
This is my all time favorite conditioner. I have long damaged thin hair and this is the only conditioner I have found that actually leaves my hair feeling soft . I don't feel like it weighs my hair down . After using this my hair looks so shiny and healthy.
Christine B.
Los Angeles, CA
YES! Yes, yes yes. Even though the volume product is not an everyday for me- when I want more bounce and volume I know pureology will come through! Each one of their product lines is fantastic but the volume honestly gives moisture to hair while also leaving it full of volume without the gross texture!
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
Pureplogy conditioners and shampoos are by far my favorites. Not only do they smell amazing, but this set leaves my scalp with a tingling sensation and feeling clean, voluminous and yet still hydrated.
Amy K.
Jackson, TN
One of my favorite conditioners to use. It makes my hair soft and manageable but does not weigh it down. Sometimes I use it as a mask by putting a lot on damp hair. Wrap my hair towel and wear this for a few hours. I will wash it out and my hair is silky smooth.
Ashley D.
Fort Collins , CO
The best of the best. This product makes your hair feel so silky smooth, and gives so much volume by not weighing hair down. It also smells amazing! I use this 2 times a week, and a bottle will last me a year, no need to over do it, you just need a little bit!
Marcella M.
I've been wanting to buy this.. Is it worth the price? And is it as good as biolage or better?