Pureology Pure Volume®  Thickening Spray

Pureology Pure Volume® Thickening Spray

BY PUREOLOGY #94 in Texturizing Spray

Pure Volume Thickening Mist delivers weightless body and radiant shine while protecting color vibrancy.

How To Use:

Spray evenly on damp hair, section by section. Do not rinse. For maximum volume, follow by a small amount of Pure Volume Blow Dry Amplifier. Blow-dry hair with a round brush to create long-lasting volume.

Water, Polyquaternium 16, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Superoxide Dismutase, Melanin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower), Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya (Papya) Fruit Extract (Papaya), Polyquaternium 46, Glycereth 26, Dimethicone PEG 8 Meadowfoamate, Panthenol, Dihydroxypropyl Peg 5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 20, Polyamide 2, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Hexylcinnamal, Fragrance

Pureology Pure Volume®  Thickening Spray
Pureology Pure Volume® Thickening Spray
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This product is amazing and works so well for thickening up my hair and adding the volume I always long for!!  It does not make your hair crunchy at all.  It is so effective and the volume seems to last all day!  This is perfect for ladies like me who lack in the volume department!
Monica B.
I have thick hair and when I want an easy tease I reach for this. This doesn't leave any cast on the hair like dry shampoos do and I say this because I know a lot of people that use dry shampoo just for extra volume. Other than the price I have nothing bad to say about this product.
Wendy F.
Freeport, IL
I bought a travel size bottle of this products and I was very happy with the results. It smells good. Goes on nice and smooth. It gave my hair long lasting volume without weighing it down. No sticky residue. Shampoos out completely. I highly recommend this products.
Elena u.
I use something similar to this product and it really does do the job very effective honestly I would recommend to anybody who doesn't have thick hair my hair color is black and it has a lot of volume due to this product!!