Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Mist uploaded by Kimberlyn M.

BY PUREOLOGY

Longer Lasting Hair Colour Guaranteed!® Antifade Complex Experience luxurious volume and radiant shine while protecting colour vibrancy.  This aromatic ZeroAlcohol™ thickening mist infused with certified organic botanicals of lemongrass, papaya and ginseng delivers unparalleled density, fullness and weightless conditioning without residue.  The thermal protecting formula leaves hair strong and healthy with touchable movement.  AntiFadeComplex® maximizes colour retention. 100% Vegan.  This formula not tested on animals.   Available Only at Fine Salons & Spas ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Pureology Research LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Pureology Research LLC.  Pureology Research LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authe see more...

Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Mist
  • "I already have thick hair so I use it only at my roots, which tend to fall flat due to the heavy weight of my hair. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't make my hair greasy and smells amazing." in 1 review
  • "I got a small bottle at my last haircut." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it works! " in 1 review
  • "I can't use it on my clients who have very fine hair because it can become very sticky." in 1 review
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
This product did "thicken" my fine hair, however, it left it with so much static that I only use it on occasion
Jenna G.
Coldwater, MI
I LOVE LOVE this product. Doesn't make my hair greasy and smells amazing. I love the pureology brand also!
Charlotte M.
Hendersonville, TN
This adds thickness to each strand, making you hair look and feel thicker. it contains good ingredients.
Julz L.
This product works as long as you don't spray too much of it, gives me nice volume and smells nice too.
Izabela C.
Bossier City, LA
Very good quality and works great especially if your hair is fine and damaged. Helps to feel thicker
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this Pureology Thickening Mist it smells really great and makes my hair look thinker
Margeaux L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This stuff is okay. Not as good as the Kenra thickening spray, but a good substitute if needed.
Molly F.
Love this! The smell is amazing and it doesn't make your hair feel super coarse and yucky.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Pureology I'm telling you is great!:) love it this thickening mist is great works if you have thin hair fuller effect and not harsh on your hair ever!:)
Lexy C.
Saint Catharines
LOVE this mist! It has an amazing smell, and also really adds a nice amount of texture to my hair!