Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Mist uploaded by Kimberlyn M.

BY PUREOLOGY

Longer Lasting Hair Colour Guaranteed!® Antifade Complex Experience luxurious volume and radiant shine while protecting colour vibrancy.  This aromatic ZeroAlcohol™ thickening mist infused with certified organic botanicals of lemongrass, papaya and ginseng delivers unparalleled density, fullness and weightless conditioning without residue.  The thermal protecting formula leaves hair strong and healthy with touchable movement.  AntiFadeComplex® maximizes colour retention. 100% Vegan.  This formula not tested on animals.   Available Only at Fine Salons & Spas ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Pureology Research LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Pureology Research LLC.  Pureology Research LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authe see more...

Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Mist
  • "I already have thick hair so I use it only at my roots, which tend to fall flat due to the heavy weight of my hair. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't make my hair greasy and smells amazing." in 1 review
  • "I got a small bottle at my last haircut." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it works! " in 1 review
  • "I can't use it on my clients who have very fine hair because it can become very sticky." in 1 review
Jessie C.
Belmont, CA
Works great and super light! Feels and stays all day! Easy to wash out as well! Smells really good and washes off your hands easy! I know that's always annoying!!!!!!!!!!
Jeanie B.
I have baby fine hair that normally needs 2 or 3 different products to get it to do anything. this thickening spray by Pureology is now the only thing I need to get thicker, fuller looking g hair with great body and movement.
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL
This product seriously makes my hair will a lot of volume. I have ombre blonde hair and is just flat. Every time I use this my hair looks amazing plus it smells so good.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I prefer this thickening spray over mouse and aerosol foams! Its more hydrating but adds volume. I already have thick hair so I use it only at my roots, which tend to fall flat due to the heavy weight of my hair.
Elizabeth O.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I do like this product, but wasn't overly impressed. I do feel like it added a slight thickness to my hair although it made it look very producty. (Like I had tons of products in my hair)
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This is really amazing for my fine hair!! It really helps me get that extra volume I need without making my hair feel dirty. I really really love this. Nothing else I've tried has come close!! I would totally recommend!!
Marina S.
Manchester, NH
Awesome for anyone that has thinning hair and is looking for an all natural boost of thick! Travel size is awesome for your purse and works like magic on all hair types!
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this mist, but I don't love it. I can't use it on my clients who have very fine hair because it can become very sticky. I do like it for thick hair though! Works great.
Kathryn Y.
Roanoke, VA
I want to love this..but I don't yet...I feel like it leaves a little bit of oil on my hair??? But it does seem like it helps w thickening a great deal
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Volume! I have a lot of hair but it's heavy and gets weighed down but I love this. My only complaint is that you can feel it in the hair a little bit