Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Mist uploaded by Kimberlyn M.

BY PUREOLOGY

Longer Lasting Hair Colour Guaranteed!® Antifade Complex Experience luxurious volume and radiant shine while protecting colour vibrancy.  This aromatic ZeroAlcohol™ thickening mist infused with certified organic botanicals of lemongrass, papaya and ginseng delivers unparalleled density, fullness and weightless conditioning without residue.  The thermal protecting formula leaves hair strong and healthy with touchable movement.  AntiFadeComplex® maximizes colour retention. 100% Vegan.  This formula not tested on animals.   Available Only at Fine Salons & Spas ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Pureology Research LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Pureology Research LLC.  Pureology Research LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authe see more...

Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Mist
  • "I already have thick hair so I use it only at my roots, which tend to fall flat due to the heavy weight of my hair. " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and it works! " in 1 review
  • "I can't use it on my clients who have very fine hair because it can become very sticky." in 1 review
  • "This is a really nice thickening mist for people with fine hair, but if it is too thin then this may add too much weight." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't make my hair greasy and smells amazing." in 1 review
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Richland, WA
Adds weightless volume! I've got fine, thin, color-treated hair and it's easy for a product to be too heavy. This product is lightweight and adds a ton a volume, perfect for my hair type.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Belmont, CA
Works great and super light! Feels and stays all day! Easy to wash out as well! Smells really good and washes off your hands easy! I know that's always annoying!!!!!!!!!!
Xheni K.
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL
This product seriously makes my hair will a lot of volume. I have ombre blonde hair and is just flat. Every time I use this my hair looks amazing plus it smells so good.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Volume! I have a lot of hair but it's heavy and gets weighed down but I love this. My only complaint is that you can feel it in the hair a little bit
Shane J.
Shane J.
Merryville, LA
Hands down my favorite product. It makes my hair feel and look so full. I use it every day. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all.
Joelle Q.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Hairdresser gave this to me to use at home as a sample after using it on my newly short and choppy hair. I absolutely love this spray and us it to create amazing texture when im not wanting a sleek and smooth look with my lock. This product can be pricey depending where you purchase it from but a little goes along way.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really amazing for my fine hair!! It really helps me get that extra volume I need without making my hair feel dirty. I really really love this. Nothing else I've tried has come close!! I would totally recommend!!
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Guymon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pricey but it definitely seems to work. My hair can use the volume but overall this really just leaves my hair feeling and looking great! I don't mind the cost since I actually see results.
Raandi M.
Raandi M.
This product is amazing. It adds volume and makes your hair feel so soft. You don't need to use too much of it. I have fine hair and I find sometimes I add a little too much and it does the opposite and weighs my hair down. It smells good too. I like all Pureology products that I've tried.
Jennifer o.
Jennifer o.
I have not used a Pureology product I did not like and this one is no exception! I use this faithfully every time I wash my hair and use it before I comb my hair out and prior to blow drying. I have very thick hair so it works wonders conditioning and protecting my color, but does not weigh down my hair. I am a dark brunette that has very blond highlights so this keeps my hair strong, moisturized and controls the frizz. I do get some volumizing at the roots, but I really use it for the conditioning. The smell is delicious and addictive--my co-workers can always tell the days I wash my hair!