Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Mist

by Pureology

Longer Lasting Hair Colour Guaranteed!® Antifade Complex Experience luxurious volume and radiant shine while protecting colour vibrancy.  This aromatic ZeroAlcohol™ thickening mist infused with certified organic botanicals of lemongrass, papaya and ginseng delivers unparalleled density, fullness and weightless conditioning without residue.  The thermal protecting formula leaves hair strong and healthy with touchable movement.  AntiFadeComplex® maximizes colour retention. 100% Vegan.  This formula not tested on animals.   Available Only at Fine Salons & Spas ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Pureology Research LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Pureology Research LLC.  Pureology Research LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I already have thick hair so I use it only at my roots, which tend to fall flat due to the heavy weight of my hair. in reviews
It smells great and it works! in reviews
This is a really nice thickening mist for people with fine hair, but if it is too thin then this may add too much weight.in reviews
Doesn't make my hair greasy and smells amazing.in reviews
I got a small bottle at my last haircut.in reviews
Sidney J.
Oak Harbor, WA
Only okay, tends to make my hair feel sticky if not careful. Plenty of less expensive alternatives out there. I have a lot fine hair typically unrully. I wouldn't recommend it for my hair type, perhaps for individuals with thicker coarser hair.
Jodi R.
Weatherford , Ok
Pureology is my absolute favorite hair line! This thickening spray really helps with thin, fine hair!! Takes volume to the next level!
Xheni K.
St Petersburg, FL
This product seriously makes my hair will a lot of volume. I have ombre blonde hair and is just flat. Every time I use this my hair looks amazing plus it smells so good.
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Volume! I have a lot of hair but it's heavy and gets weighed down but I love this. My only complaint is that you can feel it in the hair a little bit
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've used it a couple of times and I'm loving it soo far! Gives my hair a ticker appearance and it's non sticky!! Will give mornetime to see more results but I'm loving it so far
Ashley K.
Mchenry, IL
This really helped my flat hair! I love to use it when I do messy buns since it helps give that full look! Highly recommend this if you have flat lifeless hair! It's worth the price
Caitlin C.
Richland, WA
Adds weightless volume! I've got fine, thin, color-treated hair and it's easy for a product to be too heavy. This product is lightweight and adds a ton a volume, perfect for my hair type.
Molly F.
Love this! The smell is amazing and it doesn't make your hair feel super coarse and yucky.
Jessie C.
Belmont, CA
Works great and super light! Feels and stays all day! Easy to wash out as well! Smells really good and washes off your hands easy! I know that's always annoying!!!!!!!!!!
Diana B.
Scottsdale, AZ
My fine, straight hair requires multiple products in order to hold a curl, and for body and volume. The thickening mist does not have much effect when used alone, but does enhance other products. This product also tends to give hair a somewhat dirty feel.

Looking for your answer?