Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Mist uploaded by Kimberlyn M.

BY PUREOLOGY #42 in Hair Mists

Longer Lasting Hair Colour Guaranteed!® Antifade Complex Experience luxurious volume and radiant shine while protecting colour vibrancy.  This aromatic ZeroAlcohol™ thickening mist infused with certified organic botanicals of lemongrass, papaya and ginseng delivers unparalleled density, fullness and weightless conditioning without residue.  The thermal protecting formula leaves hair strong and healthy with touchable movement.  AntiFadeComplex® maximizes colour retention. 100% Vegan.  This formula not tested on animals.   Available Only at Fine Salons & Spas ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Pureology Research LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Pureology Research LLC.  Pureology Research LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authe see more...

Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Mist
  • "I already have thick hair so I use it only at my roots, which tend to fall flat due to the heavy weight of my hair. " in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't make my hair greasy and smells amazing." in 1 review
  • "I got a small bottle at my last haircut." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and it works! " in 1 review
  • "I can't use it on my clients who have very fine hair because it can become very sticky." in 1 review
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
My Hairdresser gave this to me to use at home as a sample after using it on my newly short and choppy hair. I absolutely love this spray and us it to create amazing texture when im not wanting a sleek and smooth look with my lock. This product can be pricey depending where you purchase it from but a little goes along way.
Shannon T.
Guymon, OK
This product is pricey but it definitely seems to work. My hair can use the volume but overall this really just leaves my hair feeling and looking great! I don't mind the cost since I actually see results.
Jennifer o.
I have not used a Pureology product I did not like and this one is no exception! I use this faithfully every time I wash my hair and use it before I comb my hair out and prior to blow drying. I have very thick hair so it works wonders conditioning and protecting my color, but does not weigh down my hair. I am a dark brunette that has very blond highlights so this keeps my hair strong, moisturized and controls the frizz. I do get some volumizing at the roots, but I really use it for the conditioning. The smell is delicious and addictive--my co-workers can always tell the days I wash my hair!
Sidney J.
Oak Harbor, WA
Only okay, tends to make my hair feel sticky if not careful. Plenty of less expensive alternatives out there. I have a lot fine hair typically unrully. I wouldn't recommend it for my hair type, perhaps for individuals with thicker coarser hair.
Raandi M.
This product is amazing. It adds volume and makes your hair feel so soft. You don't need to use too much of it. I have fine hair and I find sometimes I add a little too much and it does the opposite and weighs my hair down. It smells good too. I like all Pureology products that I've tried.
Diana B.
Scottsdale, AZ
My fine, straight hair requires multiple products in order to hold a curl, and for body and volume. The thickening mist does not have much effect when used alone, but does enhance other products. This product also tends to give hair a somewhat dirty feel.
Caitlin C.
Richland, WA
Adds weightless volume! I've got fine, thin, color-treated hair and it's easy for a product to be too heavy. This product is lightweight and adds a ton a volume, perfect for my hair type.
Katie K.
This is a really nice thickening mist for people with fine hair, but if it is too thin then this may add too much weight. Make sure to buy from a salon with a good return policy, and if you do have to take it back, try out Kenra's Thickening Spray or Bedhead Queen for a Day. Both of those worked better for my customers who didn't love this product.
Ashley K.
Mchenry, IL
This really helped my flat hair! I love to use it when I do messy buns since it helps give that full look! Highly recommend this if you have flat lifeless hair! It's worth the price
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've used it a couple of times and I'm loving it soo far! Gives my hair a ticker appearance and it's non sticky!! Will give mornetime to see more results but I'm loving it so far