Pureology Pure Volume Style + Care Infusion uploaded by Maecy C.

BY PUREOLOGY

Pure Volume Style + Care Infusion - Pure Volume Style + Care Infusion: Fullness + density for fine colour-treated hair that builds dramatic volume, offers 72 hours of frizz control, densifies, and maximizes color vibrancy. - Pure Volume Style + Care Infusion

Allison N.
This stuff was great. My hair is so tempermental and trying to style it at all can be annoying. My hair is super straight and thin but I have a lot of it. This product worked great and didn't leave my hair feeling sticky or extra flat. I will definitely buy again
Hayley A.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love pureology! All of their products leave my hair feeling so refreshed. It is a little pricey, but absolutely worth the money! I honestly can't compare this product to anything else. It leaves my hair feeling really smooth and soft. Totally recommend!
Loquexana V.
Powder Springs, GA
I actually have rough, coarse hair and this product makes my hair so soft and touchable!
If you do a lot to your hair, this is the styling product for you!
I color, straighten and flat iron my hair all the time!
I use this with the pureology shampoo and conditioner for sensitized fine hair. LOVE IT!!
Becky P.
Durham, NC
This product gives me volume like no other! I've compared this to Redken and this beats REdken any day! Smells great, easy to apply and packaging is nice. Spray nozzle distributes product evenly for great application! I wil buy again when I run out!
Amberley D.
Nashville, TN
I can not say enough great things about this product! It does amazing with my hair. I can go several days between washes and it not look greesy. It doesn't dry my hair but instead leaves a shiny finish. My hair looks healthy thanks to this product.
Morgan W.
Amazed by this product! Gives me long lasting volume all day. Not to mention, it promotes happy healthy hair. I put the product in before I blow dry. I focus mainly on the ends when I apply it. Although this is a little pricey, I am a fan of Pureology and don't mind spending more money on their products.
Polina S.
Interesting product where you mix two formulas in your hands and apply to your hair. It is not sticky or greasy. You blow dry your hair after with the product in it. This infusion adds volume to your hair that lasts for at least a day. I enjoy using tit, but the downside is the price.
Jodi B.
Omaha, NE
Love this! Its very pricey but can last a long time if used sparingly or not as often as daily use. Very effective to tame the frizzy hair and adds volume without over drying.
April G.
Olympia, WA
Amazing product! Gives a great hold factor without making hair stiff, and the cream part is good for leaving the hair soft, but not heavy!
Bethany P.
Oceanside, CA
This stuff is great. Adds volume and shine to the hair light weight not sticky good for styling and great for layering with other products
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Does this weigh down fine hair or make it look greasy?

back