Pureology Pure Volume Style + Care Infusion

by Pureology

Pure Volume Style + Care Infusion - Pure Volume Style + Care Infusion: Fullness + density for fine colour-treated hair that builds dramatic volume, offers 72 hours of frizz control, densifies, and maximizes color vibrancy. - Pure Volume Style + Care Infusion

Does this weigh down fine hair or make it look greasy?
Start your review of Pureology Pure Volume Style + Care Infusion!
Maecy C.
Amazing products they make my hair soft and healthy looking! Not to mention they are two products in 1!!
Lindsay H.
Factoryville
Love this product! Prior to blow drying I will put this in my hair. It smells great and adds volume to my hair!
April G.
Olympia, WA
Amazing product! Gives a great hold factor without making hair stiff, and the cream part is good for leaving the hair soft, but not heavy!
Jodi B.
Omaha, NE
Love this! Its very pricey but can last a long time if used sparingly or not as often as daily use. Very effective to tame the frizzy hair and adds volume without over drying.
Loquexana V.
Powder Springs, GA
I actually have rough, coarse hair and this product makes my hair so soft and touchable! If you do a lot to your hair, this is the styling product for you! I color, straighten and flat iron my hair all the time! I use this with the pureology shampoo and conditioner for sensitized fine hair. LOVE IT!!
Hayley A.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love pureology! All of their products leave my hair feeling so refreshed. It is a little pricey, but absolutely worth the money! I honestly can't compare this product to anything else. It leaves my hair feeling really smooth and soft. Totally recommend!
Becky P.
Durham, NC
This product gives me volume like no other! I've compared this to Redken and this beats REdken any day! Smells great, easy to apply and packaging is nice. Spray nozzle distributes product evenly for great application! I wil buy again when I run out!
Jennifer C.
Chickamauga, GA
I use this on me and my little girl (4). It's the perfect duo in one! Leaves no residue. Great volume!
Polina S.
Interesting product where you mix two formulas in your hands and apply to your hair. It is not sticky or greasy. You blow dry your hair after with the product in it. This infusion adds volume to your hair that lasts for at least a day. I enjoy using tit, but the downside is the price.
Lauren B.
Great shampoo that did not knave my hair oily. I highly recommend to anyone with colored hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...