BY PUREOLOGY

kim o.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo works really well on all types of hai . A friend gave me a sample to use and I was hooked. Just a small amount works in to a great lather even of you have longer hair. I can use this shampoo and coordinating conditioner on my hair twice a week and my hair always looks good
Kate N.
I can't get enough of pureology. my hair recently changed on me and nothing has worked so far. except this. my hair used to be volumeous and curly then it went flat without any warning. this shampoo and conditioner brought it back.
Linsey G.
Pureology is honestly the best shampoo/conditioner out there! It is quite expensive, but it is totally worth it. The shampoo is great for people with damaged hair. It repairs your hair follicles from the inside to the outside. You may not see results at first, but after using it a few times you begin to notice the difference.
Sierra C.
Goodyear, AZ
I would say this shampoo does its job pretty well. It's not my favorite out of all of the Pureology shampoos but it's definitely up there. It helps give your hair some volume without weighing your hair down
Sarah W.
Corsicana, TX
Love the volume my hair has when I get done styling my hair! Doesn't compare to anything else! Love the way this product suds up when showering! My hair is very flat so this product helps a lot! I think this product is well worth the price! Definitely ,my go to shampoo for volume!
Olivia R.
Yakima, WA
One of the best professional salon brands out there! I have done hair for quit some time and think pureology is amazing all of their products are vegan witch is a plus for curly hair and fizzy hair. A little bit goes a long way so you do get more bang for your buck! Amazing!
Debbie S.
Auburn, WA
Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo cleans your hair while enhancing volume for fine hair! It leaves your hair smelling like you just stepped out of the shower all day!
Jessica P.
Oswego, Il
Great product, remove the residue and build up effectively without leaving me here feeling stripped and lifeless. fantastic deal get the most for your money !
Joanna S.
My hair doesn't have a lot of volume so I love that this product is made specifically for that. It also makes my hair smooth and shiny.
cindy b.
Lubbock, TX
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. never in my life has my hair ever looked this great. my hair was full of body and life .