BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated sulfate free shampoo that works as both a volumizing shampoo for fine hair and a clarifying shampoo that gently removes buildup. Infusions of musk, amber, peach and jasmine, create an aromatic experience.

Kirsten N.
St. Louis
I don’t understand the hype on this brand. There is nothing bad about it, and I know the ingredients are great, but I really don’t notice any difference in my hair whatsoever. It also is more concentrated than regular shampoos, so you are supposed to use less. But there are no sulfates (that’s a good thing), but you end up using a lot MORE product since it doesn’t lather/spread easily! Super expensive too.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I love purology as well! They are a little more on the pricey side but like I've said in other reviews... you get what you pay for. If you have thin hair just make sure you buy the shampoo fitting to you because some will leave it feeling heavy.
Kelsey B.
Ward, AR
pureology has some of the best hair products on the market and i love this because i have thin frizzy hair so it's hard to find a product that provides volume without emphasizing frizz and this is it. lightweight and not greasy or heavy feeling
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Great per usual ! Not sure I have ever tried a product from Pureology that didn't work for me. The scent isn't over the top but pleasant. Very concentrated so you use very little product. The price point is high but absolutely worth every drop.
Michaela S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This shampoo gives my hair so much volume! I have very fine hair and it has dramatically increased in volume since using this product! I highly recommend for fine haired women. It won’t weigh your hair down at all
Emiley H.
Delray Beach, FL
I love the Pureology brand. This shampoo smells amazing and delivers the effects you're wishing for. I have very fine hair and it tends to lay flat on my scalp. After using this shampoo, my roots stayed lifted and my ends were actually smoother. There wasn't any buildup in my hair after using the bottle and I ended up purchasing this again. Definitely recommend if you need a little volume in your life!
Robin C.
Mesa
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
I hesitated for a while to try this but it’s supposed way cleaner and better for you. It’s for volume and have fine hair. I think it smells good but definitely not cheap. I am satisfied with it
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the most refreshing shampoo I have ever used. It gives my hair some life and leaves a tingly sensation on my scalp. It is a bit pricier than average but the quality is way up there.
Allicia B.
King, NC
Love the smell. Makes my hair soft and shiny. I only have to use a small amount because it’s so concentrated and so a bottle lasts a long time. It is pricey, but I don’t mind paying more for good quality products.
Melisa S.
Centerville,SD
Woild love to try these products but i can never seem to get a sample. I have dyed hair.
Maura M.
Mars, PA
I have thin flat hair and am always looking for volume, but so many volumizing products leave a film on my hair and leave it feeling kind of greasy. I've heard great things about Purology products. Does this leave your hair feeling normal and light or weight it down?
Alexis B.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
Is there anywhere in the U.K. You can get samples of this? It's a little expensive to try and find its not as good as you hoped.
Erin G.
Saint Louis, MO
Did hair still have volume after using heat products?
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Did the formula for this change? Someone told me they got bought out by a big company and the products have been changed. I used this for years and suddenly it doesn't seem to be the same quality it once was.

Amazon