BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated sulfate free shampoo that works as both a volumizing shampoo for fine hair and a clarifying shampoo that gently removes buildup. Infusions of musk, amber, peach and jasmine, create an aromatic experience.

Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
I had high hopes for this shampoo because quite frankly, the price tag demands it. For reference, I’ve been searching for a great shampoo that doesn’t weigh down my fine hair, that doesn’t strip my scalp (I’m looking at you SLS! Sodium laurel sulfates if you don’t know what I’m talking about- they’re foaming agents that makes things ‘feel’ clean but really just strip the crap out of everything), that can actually cleanse my hair and just feel and look healthy without silicones making it ‘appear’ shiny. This shampoo came close, but I wouldn’t repurchase it! It smells nice, I like that’s it’s sls free, has nice packing, BUT my hair definitely did Not have volume and still ended up feeling a bit weighed down. I always needed to shampoo twice to get my scalp feeling free of the daily grind, and it was just kinda ‘meh’🤷🏻‍♀️. I think I liked the idea of what this shampoo claimed, and although it wasn’t terrible, it just wasn’t nearly good enough for its price tag.
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
I don’t understand the hype on this brand. There is nothing bad about it, and I know the ingredients are great, but I really don’t notice any difference in my hair whatsoever. It also is more concentrated than regular shampoos, so you are supposed to use less. But there are no sulfates (that’s a good thing), but you end up using a lot MORE product since it doesn’t lather/spread easily! Super expensive too.
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
I am a loyal Pureology user. I tried this out instead of the Hydrate line when I ran out once. I like it but it makes your hair feel very dry after you rinse it so you almost have to throw condition on it immediately after. I don’t like how it makes my hair feel in the shower but once I follow up with condition and a towel or blow dry, it feels very nice. It has a subtle smell to it and your hair feels very weightless and clean after use. I would give it five stars except for I think it’s a very drying shampoo.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I love purology as well! They are a little more on the pricey side but like I've said in other reviews... you get what you pay for. If you have thin hair just make sure you buy the shampoo fitting to you because some will leave it feeling heavy.
Kelsey B.
Ward, AR
pureology has some of the best hair products on the market and i love this because i have thin frizzy hair so it's hard to find a product that provides volume without emphasizing frizz and this is it. lightweight and not greasy or heavy feeling
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Great per usual ! Not sure I have ever tried a product from Pureology that didn't work for me. The scent isn't over the top but pleasant. Very concentrated so you use very little product. The price point is high but absolutely worth every drop.
Michaela S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This shampoo gives my hair so much volume! I have very fine hair and it has dramatically increased in volume since using this product! I highly recommend for fine haired women. It won’t weigh your hair down at all
Robin C.
Mesa
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
I love the Pureology brand. This shampoo smells amazing and delivers the effects you're wishing for. I have very fine hair and it tends to lay flat on my scalp. After using this shampoo, my roots stayed lifted and my ends were actually smoother. There wasn't any buildup in my hair after using the bottle and I ended up purchasing this again. Definitely recommend if you need a little volume in your life!
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
I hesitated for a while to try this but it’s supposed way cleaner and better for you. It’s for volume and have fine hair. I think it smells good but definitely not cheap. I am satisfied with it
Melisa S.
Centerville,SD
Woild love to try these products but i can never seem to get a sample. I have dyed hair.
Maura M.
Mars, PA
I have thin flat hair and am always looking for volume, but so many volumizing products leave a film on my hair and leave it feeling kind of greasy. I've heard great things about Purology products. Does this leave your hair feeling normal and light or weight it down?
Alexis B.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
Is there anywhere in the U.K. You can get samples of this? It's a little expensive to try and find its not as good as you hoped.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Did the formula for this change? Someone told me they got bought out by a big company and the products have been changed. I used this for years and suddenly it doesn't seem to be the same quality it once was.
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
I used the Pureology Pure Volume shampoo and conditioner faithfully and bought it in bulk sizes. When I went to reorder, I discovered that they had discontinued that formulation. Has anyone who used to use Pure Volume tried the new Clean Volume or Fullfyl? How does it compare? Pureology Pure Volume® ShampooPureology Clean Volume ShampooPureology Fullfyl Shampoo

back