BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated sulfate free shampoo that works as both a volumizing shampoo for fine hair and a clarifying shampoo that gently removes buildup. Infusions of musk, amber, peach and jasmine, create an aromatic experience.

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This shampoo is nice and lightweight on your hair while adding great volume. I like that you get the extra bouncy volume without looking puffy or staticky. It has a nice scent, smells fresh in your hair even after you e blow dried it. It's a little on the pricey side but at least it works, you won't be disappointed. I have thin straight hair that is thinning at the crown; adding volume helps decrease the gaps where I have less hair.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I love purology as well! They are a little more on the pricey side but like I've said in other reviews... you get what you pay for. If you have thin hair just make sure you buy the shampoo fitting to you because some will leave it feeling heavy.
Kelsey B.
pureology has some of the best hair products on the market and i love this because i have thin frizzy hair so it's hard to find a product that provides volume without emphasizing frizz and this is it. lightweight and not greasy or heavy feeling
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Great per usual ! Not sure I have ever tried a product from Pureology that didn't work for me. The scent isn't over the top but pleasant. Very concentrated so you use very little product. The price point is high but absolutely worth every drop.
Emiley H.
Delray Beach, FL
I love the Pureology brand. This shampoo smells amazing and delivers the effects you're wishing for. I have very fine hair and it tends to lay flat on my scalp. After using this shampoo, my roots stayed lifted and my ends were actually smoother. There wasn't any buildup in my hair after using the bottle and I ended up purchasing this again. Definitely recommend if you need a little volume in your life!
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the most refreshing shampoo I have ever used. It gives my hair some life and leaves a tingly sensation on my scalp. It is a bit pricier than average but the quality is way up there.
Allicia B.
King, NC
Love the smell. Makes my hair soft and shiny. I only have to use a small amount because it’s so concentrated and so a bottle lasts a long time. It is pricey, but I don’t mind paying more for good quality products.
Audrey S.
Kennesaw, GA
I like this shampoo because it thoroughly cleans my hair. A little product goes a long way with this stuff. I am not the biggest fan of the smell, my boyfriend always comments that my hair smells like pepper after I use it? Not sure why because it kind of smells like essential oils while using. Nonetheless it makes my hair look and feel great!
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I I used to buy this in the 2-gallon jug at my local beauty supply store but i think it has either been discontinued in that size or just, that I can’t find it anymore. I don’t buy the small bottles because they’re just not economically wise at all. Overall, a wonderful shampoo that would leave my hair very clean, soft, super shiny with a great aroma.
Tracy M.
Mauldin
I like this product mainly because it has no sulfates or paraben and it smells nice. ( not too perfumy) if that’s a word..LOL makes my hair feel nice, looks healthy.. it is pricey👎🏻
Melisa S.
Centerville,SD
Woild love to try these products but i can never seem to get a sample. I have dyed hair.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
I have thin flat hair and am always looking for volume, but so many volumizing products leave a film on my hair and leave it feeling kind of greasy. I've heard great things about Purology products. Does this leave your hair feeling normal and light or weight it down?
Alexis B.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
Is there anywhere in the U.K. You can get samples of this? It's a little expensive to try and find its not as good as you hoped.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Did the formula for this change? Someone told me they got bought out by a big company and the products have been changed. I used this for years and suddenly it doesn't seem to be the same quality it once was.
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
I used the Pureology Pure Volume shampoo and conditioner faithfully and bought it in bulk sizes. When I went to reorder, I discovered that they had discontinued that formulation. Has anyone who used to use Pure Volume tried the new Clean Volume or Fullfyl? How does it compare? Pureology Pure Volume® ShampooPureology Clean Volume ShampooPureology Fullfyl Shampoo