BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated sulfate free shampoo that works as both a volumizing shampoo for fine hair and a clarifying shampoo that gently removes buildup. Infusions of musk, amber, peach and jasmine, create an aromatic experience.

Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
I had high hopes for this shampoo because quite frankly, the price tag demands it. For reference, I’ve been searching for a great shampoo that doesn’t weigh down my fine hair, that doesn’t strip my scalp (I’m looking at you SLS! Sodium laurel sulfates if you don’t know what I’m talking about- they’re foaming agents that makes things ‘feel’ clean but really just strip the crap out of everything), that can actually cleanse my hair and just feel and look healthy without silicones making it ‘appear’ shiny. This shampoo came close, but I wouldn’t repurchase it! It smells nice, I like that’s it’s sls free, has nice packing, BUT my hair definitely did Not have volume and still ended up feeling a bit weighed down. I always needed to shampoo twice to get my scalp feeling free of the daily grind, and it was just kinda ‘meh’🤷🏻‍♀️. I think I liked the idea of what this shampoo claimed, and although it wasn’t terrible, it just wasn’t nearly good enough for its price tag.
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
I don’t understand the hype on this brand. There is nothing bad about it, and I know the ingredients are great, but I really don’t notice any difference in my hair whatsoever. It also is more concentrated than regular shampoos, so you are supposed to use less. But there are no sulfates (that’s a good thing), but you end up using a lot MORE product since it doesn’t lather/spread easily! Super expensive too.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This shampoo is nice and lightweight on your hair while adding great volume. I like that you get the extra bouncy volume without looking puffy or staticky. It has a nice scent, smells fresh in your hair even after you e blow dried it. It's a little on the pricey side but at least it works, you won't be disappointed. I have thin straight hair that is thinning at the crown; adding volume helps decrease the gaps where I have less hair.
Elizabeth L.
Pasadena, CA
Lovely subtle smell and a fantastic product that not only cleans and conditions your hair but also gives it great volume and a light and fluffy texture. I would recommend to those with short (shoulder length hair) who dye it.
Anjee S.
Madison, WI
This is the best shampoo I’ve ever used. I bought it on recommendation from my stylist and after about three months of use I can honestly say my hair has never looked better. It’s normally thin, fine, and stick straight. But this shampoo has really helped give it some healthy life.
Amy Z.
The scent is so nice! My hair is thin and fine so I always have to reach for the one labeled "volume", this is probably the best shampoo and conditioner on the market right now. The price is a bit steep even for me being a hairstylist, but so so worth it!
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
I am a loyal Pureology user. I tried this out instead of the Hydrate line when I ran out once. I like it but it makes your hair feel very dry after you rinse it so you almost have to throw condition on it immediately after. I don’t like how it makes my hair feel in the shower but once I follow up with condition and a towel or blow dry, it feels very nice. It has a subtle smell to it and your hair feels very weightless and clean after use. I would give it five stars except for I think it’s a very drying shampoo.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I love purology as well! They are a little more on the pricey side but like I've said in other reviews... you get what you pay for. If you have thin hair just make sure you buy the shampoo fitting to you because some will leave it feeling heavy.
Kelsey B.
Ward, AR
pureology has some of the best hair products on the market and i love this because i have thin frizzy hair so it's hard to find a product that provides volume without emphasizing frizz and this is it. lightweight and not greasy or heavy feeling
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Great per usual ! Not sure I have ever tried a product from Pureology that didn't work for me. The scent isn't over the top but pleasant. Very concentrated so you use very little product. The price point is high but absolutely worth every drop.
Melisa S.
Centerville,SD
Woild love to try these products but i can never seem to get a sample. I have dyed hair.
Maura M.
Mars, PA
I have thin flat hair and am always looking for volume, but so many volumizing products leave a film on my hair and leave it feeling kind of greasy. I've heard great things about Purology products. Does this leave your hair feeling normal and light or weight it down?
Alexis B.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
Is there anywhere in the U.K. You can get samples of this? It's a little expensive to try and find its not as good as you hoped.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Did the formula for this change? Someone told me they got bought out by a big company and the products have been changed. I used this for years and suddenly it doesn't seem to be the same quality it once was.
Kathleen B.
Bradenton, FL
I used the Pureology Pure Volume shampoo and conditioner faithfully and bought it in bulk sizes. When I went to reorder, I discovered that they had discontinued that formulation. Has anyone who used to use Pure Volume tried the new Clean Volume or Fullfyl? How does it compare? Pureology Pure Volume® ShampooPureology Clean Volume ShampooPureology Fullfyl Shampoo