Pureology Pure Volume® Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Erica N.Pureology Pure Volume® Instant Levitation Mist uploaded by Nicole M.

BY PUREOLOGY #89 in Texturizing Spray

Bring your style to new heights by giving it a boost from the roots with a volumizing hair spray and texturizing spray for fine hair.

Buy on Amazon
Victoria S.
macon, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I have worked in several Redken/Pureology salons. And this is in my top 5 favorite products.

When I'm giving a client (or me!!) a blowout. I apple my heat protectant (21 benefits by Pureology is great!) and then whichever gel- mousse etc. ROUGH BLOW DRY (This is key!!! bc your hair does not start to take on that awesome Kate Middleton look until it is 80% dry!!!) And then blow dry section by section starting at the nape of the neck. Once I have reached the crown area I spritz this in to that section and start blowing out the section. Over direct your hair and the brush up and to the front (or hold your head upside down) for ultimate volume. I apply this product one section at a time- bc it is easy to spray too much. And (when blowing out your own hair) the top sections can dry a bit- creating a tangled mess with this product in it. But when applied section by section you have total control.

Cannot recommend this product enough!
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this root booster! I have really thin/flat hair and I lift sections of hair and spray the roots before I blow dry my hair so I can have the volume I need. It works pretty well and makes my hair shine a little. My favorite part of this product is definitely the scent - it smells amazing and clean but isn't overpowering!
Rebekah B.
I use this in sections around my scalp before blow drying for volume I definitely wouldn't have without it. I have to be careful and not spray too closely to my roots as it can get too texturized for my thin, fine hair, but if I spray 8-10" away then it's definitely effective!
lauren j.
I love to use this product when I'm going for "glamorous hair." I really like the nozzle as it allows me to use just the right amount of product without wasting it. The smell is fresh and clean like most professional hair care brands. I would recommend this product to someone.
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
Love this product. It smells great and works really well in providing long lasting lift and volume that lasts all day. You only have to use a few pumps so a little goes a long way making it totally worth the price. It is definitely a staple in my hair care routine.
Holloway C.
This stuff rocks! I've used tons of root lifters, but this one puts them all to shame. If it had been around in the days of the beehive, the lives of every woman would've been simplified.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Bought this root lifter in the travel size to test out. I really love it and will be buying the full size. When applied correctly it gives a lot of much need volume to my very fine hair
Erica N.
Revere, MA
Love this for volume!!! I can comb it through my hair. Love the scent. Pair with pureology volume shampoo and conditioner. Careful how much you spray in as it can get a little sticky
Margaret S.
I love love love this! I have very long, fine, straight hair and need all the volume I can get. I just spray this in and flip upside down and get instant boost.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Love this, it's like magic for your hair!! Volume, shine, and smoothness you'll usually only find in a salon!! Definitely recommend!!!