BY PUREOLOGY

Pure Volume Extra Care Shampoo - Lightly balanced cationic polymers gently cleanses to remove volume inhibiting build up and oil, which providing detangling without weighing the hair down.Key Ingredients:Sulfate-free, salt-free, colour-preserving formula derived from coconut, corn and sugar.Natural plant extracts of lavender, ylang ylang and sandalwood.Signature aromatherapy blend of amber, mandarin and ylang ylang. - Pure Volume Extra Care Shampoo see more...

Ashley B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I really love this shampoo. My hair feels super clean, but it also gives it a ton of volume. The only thing I don't like about this product is  the price point it is really expensive. It does help me maintain my hair color which is worth it to me. I try to buy this when I have a discount.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
This shampoo is awesome. It leaves your hair feeling great, helps to add some added volume to thin lifeless hair. It smells good. Your hair is soft after using it. Down side, is the cost (depending on what you like to spend on shampoos/conditioners).
Ashley C.
Bronx , NY
This is my holy grail shampoo. It gives me a good a balance between giving me volume without drying my hair out. I've gone through so many bottles of this. Unfortunately, I just found out this has been discontinued :(
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love this Pureology shampoo. I have very fine hair. I have highlights so my hair tangles easy. Also my hair is very fine so using a conditioner makes my hair too greasy. I found that using this shampoo I do not need a conditioner. It also gives me a little extra volume.