BY PUREOLOGY

A concentrated sulfate free shampoo for fine and sensitized hair leaves locks thicker and easier to detangle, while infusions of musk, amber, peach and jasmine, create an aromatic experience.

Shauntai K.
Rock falls , IL
I love this brand. It smells fantastic and my hair gets way more volume when I do use this shampoo. The only con to this product would be the price point. It is pretty expensive however I don’t mind splurging because it really does work.
Susanna L.
Walnut Creek
I really like the Pureology line of shampoo and conditioner. I feel that I don't need to use a lot to get the job done. However I do feel like it is pricey for what it is. If you are looking for a good shampoo for color treated hair and don't mind splurging I would recommend this shampoo. I have thick bleach hair.
Raquel H.
albuquerque
This shampoo did a good job protecting my hair. After using, my hair would feel clean, soft and healthy, however I purchased because I wanted something for volume. Unfortunately I didn’t think it did anything for volume, reason for the 4 stars. I
Lisa T.
I was gifted a Puerology set with shampoo and conditioner from a friend and I fell in love with the products! Because they are sulfate free, it has helped keep my color more vibrant and last longer! The volume it adds to my hair is awesome!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Oh my god. I'm not even kidding. My hair has really changed since using this product. I just ran out and I wish I had more! It's pricey but the difference it has made in my hair is insane. Definitely recommend. It's used in the salon I go to!
Shannon R.
Purchased at: CVS
I cannot say enough about Pureology and their entire line of hair care products. My hair always feel clean, purified and conditioned well that makes it easier to blow dry and style. This brand is a staple for me.
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
I love love love this shampoo! It gives my hair great volume. This is a shampoo I fell you have to have the conditioner to go with it. The shampoo leaves your hair feeling very rough & coarse, but SO clean. Once you apply the conditioner to it your hair feels soft and rejuvenated. It is VERY VERY pricey, but so worth it. I am fortunate that I can get it at the beauty supply for a good price. I have used many other brands such as Oribe, Bumble and Bumble, Biolage and I like this one just as much as I like others. I use different shampoos throughout the week just to break up the normal build up using one shampoo gives you. I recommend if you have the money to buy it!
Ashley B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I really love this shampoo. My hair feels super clean, but it also gives it a ton of volume. The only thing I don't like about this product is  the price point it is really expensive. It does help me maintain my hair color which is worth it to me. I try to buy this when I have a discount.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
This is product is unfortunately not a product I would use again for my thick course hair. It left my hair after shampooing sort of unmanageable although I use conditioner after. I have used shampoos that leave my hair manageable. I think this product is great, just not for my hair.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
This shampoo is awesome. It leaves your hair feeling great, helps to add some added volume to thin lifeless hair. It smells good. Your hair is soft after using it. Down side, is the cost (depending on what you like to spend on shampoos/conditioners).