BY PUREOLOGY

Thicken Your Hair With Organic Volume Pureology Pure Volume Conditioner with its advance volume boosting technology aids in thickening your each hair shaft. This feather weight conditioner can detangle fine limp hair with its rich moisture level. Moreover its anti fade complex seals your hair color for longevity. And the multi weighted proteins provides structure and support to your thin weak locks. It streamlines your rough frizzy strands into manageable soft locks. In addition its organic botanicals replenishes your hair with detangling and moisturizing each strand aptly. Has multi weight proteins for fuller hair Contains organic botanicals for extra hair shine Comes with anti fade complex to prevent hair color from stripping off Now receive compliments from others for your ravishing soft colored hair. Pureology Pure Volume Conditioner can make your dry thin hair turn into thick glossy tresses with protection from radical damage. Just For You: Color treated hairA Closer Look: Pureology Pure Volume Conditioner with its anti fade complex extends the time between your hair coloring and makes your hair's texture healthy and lustrous. Get Started: Apply this conditioner after shampooing your hair from root to tip. Lather and rinse thoroughly with cool water. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner, I have bleached baby fine hair..with no volume on it's own...and my hair is super oily!
This detangles my hair, and conditions enough to give my bleached hair health...but not so much that it weighs it down. I love this product! It's great for anyone looking for some light weight conditioning without being weighed down. One bottle lasts a long time, and you get a high quality product for the price.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could afford this brand, it would be the only thing I use for my hair every. Single. Day. It is so awesome but the price is unfortunately steep. I love the smell and would use it everyday if I could. Very satisfied in this product and will do wonders for your hair.
Nishat C.
Nishat C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
knocking off a star because its too expensive and i feel like im not getting the value for what i paid for.  its a great sulfate free shampoo and im not worried about my haircolor when i use it. easy to use, but i use sparingly because of how costly it is
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Cleveland, TN
It's a good product but I'm ranking it 3. It depends on what kind of hair you have. It may work on some people but some people it may not. So when you buy this song be surprised if it doesn't work
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Dunkirk, OH
Pureology products, in general, are always great. I'm only giving this one 3 stars because the volume line seems somewhat drying. Not great for someone with dry hair, like me.