Pureology Pure Volume® Condition

by Pureology

Pure Volume Condition for fine hair has a sulfate free formula that gently removes volume-inhibiting buildup as it replenishes and detangles strands. Infusions of musk, amber, peach and jasmine create an aromatic experience.

I recently discovered Pureology, and I am curious about the Pureology Pure Volume® Condition. Does it really add volume to your hair? I have thick layered hair.
Can anyone compare this to big sexy powder play?
Is this a good conditioner for girls with natural hair?
Start your review of Pureology Pure Volume® Condition!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have thin hair and I color it but I need volume and moisture.in reviews
palina U.
Austin, TX
Pureology Pure Volume® Condition uploaded by palina U.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I bought it together with the shampoo . It make hair brush very easy , it does not take too long , so I keep the conditioner for like 2-3 mins and that is it . It smells great , it is not heavy , hair look very clean and volumed after this product . It vegan and cruelty free . Just love this. Comes super well with the shampoo.
Ashli P.
Bozeman, MT
The smell isn't fantastic, but it's good. The affects are like any product you use for hair that says volume. It doesn't do much.
Kristen C.
Manteno, IL
Pureology Pure Volume® Condition uploaded by Kristen C.
I love this conditioner. It is so great. A little goes a long way. It lasts forever. It smells great. I love it. You will not be disappointed. I have sensitive skin and this works great for my thin hair.
Maria A.
Homestead, FL
Pureology Pure Volume® Condition uploaded by Maria A.
Nothing major about it, I got it as a free sample. I did enjoy the smell, and it added aome volume after the first wash when using it along with the shampoo. I did check the price and I do think is a little overpriced. Really appreciated the opportunity to try thou!
Maria M.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this product and how much volume it adds to my hair. You have to follow the steps the shampoo then conditioner and the the mousse for styling your hair.. It's a great product for giving your hair volume. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
I would really like to try this, but haven’t yet. It just popped up as a snap to review for some reason 😂 I guess I should give it 5 stars (benefit of the doubt and all) since for all I know, it’s amazing. I’ll update when I try it!
Esmeralda G.
Sterling, IL
Pureology Pure Volume® Condition uploaded by Esmeralda G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing smell, super lightweight, wasn’t sure what to expect but I did like it. Didn’t fully help untangle my hair
Melissa A.
Troy, MI
Great find! Smells lovely and gives my hair a little extra body while still doing it's job as a conditioner. Provides the shine and softness I would expect from a higher end conditioner. Have yet to try a Pureology product that I didn't like! $$$ but worth it.
Tauna H.
Hinesville, GA
Pureology Pure Volume® Condition uploaded by Tauna H.
This conditioner matched with the shampoo is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I I have some what short hair and literally only have to use a dime size amount, it really does go a long ways! The price is a bit steep, but definitely worth every penny. It left my hair so soft, fresh and smelling like roses all day long. It gave my hair the extra lifted volume it needs! When I say I am in love with a product, I am in love! #complimentarysample
Mihaela M.
Round Lake , IL
It leaves my hair feeling soft and I love the smell. A little goes a long way. I really like the fact it does not weigh my hair down.