BY PUREOLOGY

Pure Volume Condition for fine hair has a sulfate free formula that gently removes volume-inhibiting buildup as it replenishes and detangles strands. Infusions of musk, amber, peach and jasmine create an aromatic experience.

• "I have thin hair and I color it but I need volume and moisture." in 1 review
Amy Z.
I purchased this for myself first before I put it on my back bar at the salon.. this is probably the best shampoo/conditioner line I've used. The scent is also a big plus for me. My hair is straight, fine, and flat and it does not weight my hair down at all like some lines. I really love pureolgy's complete line, as do most of my clients. Try it, you'll agree its tha best!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I was first introduced to the Pureology brand through subscription boxes. The hydrating conditioner is awesome. It leaves your hair silky soft and it makes my extremely dry hair look so healthy. I was very satisfied with the results.
Jen C.
Covington, KY
I am just not a fan of this conditioner. I think it doesn’t smell appealing and causes the hair to be weighed down. I think it’s really oily, too. For the price point, I think the drugstore brands work just as well if not better.
Kjersti O.
I actually really don’t like this shampoo. I’ve used far better products - even drugstore brands that have been better. My hair feels too slick after I use it. It feels as though it won’t wash out. I find myself taking a longer shower to make sure it’s all out of my hair. And I don’t care for the smell. Would not recommend.
Amanda G.
I absolutely love this conditioner and the packaging is so cute ! Leaves my hair looking fresh like I just got it done and it doesn’t fade. The smell is clean not fruity and then was satisfied. A lot of other brands have a lot of sulfate in their products.
Taylor P.
I'm bought this in a set with the shampoo and a few minis. I'm not sure if it was the shampoo, this, or both, but it dryer my scalp so bad after a couple weeks. My scalp had small red bumps all over that itches and were tinder to the touch.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Nicole B.
Vancouver, WA
Pureology Pure Volume® Condition is so worth it. It is very pricey but I love it. I can really tell a difference when I use this over other conditioners. I have very fine long hair. I don't have to use that much and it makes my hair soft and tangle free. It smells sorta like tea tree oil and even tingles if I leave it on for a long time. It feels very luxurious and fancy!
Jennifer P.
I absolutely love this conditioner. I have very long and thick hair and a little bit of this conditioner goes a long way. Leaves my hair super soft and shiny and smelling great. I would recommend this conditioner it is definitely worth the money spent on it.
Riley L.
Los Angeles
It treats my hair so well. Doesn’t strip any of my color, and leaves my hair so shined and bounces all he while giving it the moisture it needs. It’s not heavy and I am able to style after using it I would recommend
Marcella M.
I've been wanting to buy this.. Is it worth the price? And is it as good as biolage or better?
Samoa B.
Tampa, FL
Is this a good conditioner for girls with natural hair?

back