BY PUREOLOGY #66 in Conditioner

Pure Volume Condition for fine hair has a sulfate free formula that gently removes volume-inhibiting buildup as it replenishes and detangles strands. Infusions of musk, amber, peach and jasmine create an aromatic experience.

• "I have thin hair and I color it but I need volume and moisture." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I was first introduced to the Pureology brand through subscription boxes. The hydrating conditioner is awesome. It leaves your hair silky soft and it makes my extremely dry hair look so healthy. I was very satisfied with the results.
Amanda G.
I absolutely love this conditioner and the packaging is so cute ! Leaves my hair looking fresh like I just got it done and it doesn’t fade. The smell is clean not fruity and then was satisfied. A lot of other brands have a lot of sulfate in their products.
Taylor P.
I'm bought this in a set with the shampoo and a few minis. I'm not sure if it was the shampoo, this, or both, but it dryer my scalp so bad after a couple weeks. My scalp had small red bumps all over that itches and were tinder to the touch.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Nicole B.
Vancouver, WA
Pureology Pure Volume® Condition is so worth it. It is very pricey but I love it. I can really tell a difference when I use this over other conditioners. I have very fine long hair. I don't have to use that much and it makes my hair soft and tangle free. It smells sorta like tea tree oil and even tingles if I leave it on for a long time. It feels very luxurious and fancy!
Channing S.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this stuff especially now that you can find it at Marshall’s on discount. It is very pricey so I only treat myself with it a couple times a year. The best is that you only have to use very little.
Anjelica M.
This is a pretty expensive product, but all Purology products are. however, this is one of my favorites. It really makes my hair full and luscious! Which in turn, makes it look super healthy!!! I love this stuff so much!
Jennifer P.
I absolutely love this conditioner. I have very long and thick hair and a little bit of this conditioner goes a long way. Leaves my hair super soft and shiny and smelling great. I would recommend this conditioner it is definitely worth the money spent on it.
Caitlin K.
Provo , UT
When I started to only use Pureology shampoo and conditioner I started with the Hydrating and then purchased this one to see which one would work best with my oily hair and I noticed that this one makes my hair more oily then the hydrating one. But would still highly recommend any of the Pureology products.
Anna C.
This conditioner has the most pleasant smell/texture and provides the right amount of silky smooth while giving you great volume. I recommend this especially for longer hair that doesn't want to be weighed down. This was very affordable and I was very satisfied with the results and will use it again.
Marcella M.
I've been wanting to buy this.. Is it worth the price? And is it as good as biolage or better?
Samoa B.
Tampa, FL
Is this a good conditioner for girls with natural hair?