BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology pure volume blow-dry amplifier will amplify your hair's bounce and flexibility as you blow it dry. Lightweight, heat-activated molecules penetrate the hair shaft, delivering maximum body, moisture and a protective color shield. see more...

Emily H.
Dover, DE
No Pureology product has ever left me disappointed. The smells are always great and stay in your hair all day which is something I find important. This product is definitely a rebuy and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a faster blow dry time and sleeky hair!
Alex D.
I absolutely love pureology products. I have used them for years. I'm never disappointed with a product and this one is no different. I apply a small amount to my palm and work in to my freshly washed hair. I don't always thermally style my hair but when I do and I want some extra volume I use this. Plus the smell is delicious!!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this product and ADORE this brand! It leaves my hair feeling so silky smooth and smelling amazing. Every time I use it I feel like I just left the saloon. Totally recommended to everyone :)
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
Pureology is the absolute best! For colored or damaged hair particularly, it's a huge asset! It's very pricey but it lasts for AGES and is worth every penny! It smells incredible too!
Cori O.
My step mom has very very thin hair and she swears by these pureology volume products!
Alexandra O.
Ingleside, IL
I love the smell! There is definitely a difference when I take a break from using this. My hair seems to be less frizzy also.
Rosey K.
Love all pureology products! They are on the pricey side but they work wonders!
Meredith B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have curly hair and it takes my curly hair. doesn't make it poofy or frizzy. i love it and i recommend it to everyone.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Good stuff! I love Pureology products. They work great on color treated hair and this product really makes your hair full of volume.
Arlene F.
Kissimmee, FL
I have used this product in Salons and it does add plenty of volume. It is a great product and a great line.
Kaya  S.
Does this product have silicones in it?
Soraida C.