BY PUREOLOGY #52 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Pump up the volume with a lightweight blow dry serum that doubles as a heat protectant. Infusions of musk, amber, peach and jasmine, create an aromatic experience.

Prisca S.
I apply it into my hair root when my hair is still damp wet and blow dry it, it gives so much more volume to my hair, I like using it especially in the summer. I found out a bit dry in the winter unless you have very very oily hair.
They have a travel size that you can get to try out and that how I tried and decided to purchase the full size! A little bit goes a long way, and the travel size lasted me 2-3 months.
Emily S.
Portland, MI
This. stuff. ROCKS! I usually hate having product in my hair due to the way it would weigh down my fine hair, or it could feel gross when I run my hands through my hair. Not with Pureology. Although the price is a little high, a little bit goes a long way so it lasts you a very long time, and I am using it every other day. I apply it to my ends and run my hands through my roots with anything that might be left on my fingers before blow drying and curling. The volume and the softness it adds to my hair is just awesome. I'm so glad I ponied up for the price, because it's so worth it. And the smell is pretty yummy, too :)
Keysha J.
Thornton , CO
Pureology products are awesome! You put this on damp hair before you begin blow drying. It cuts the time down dramatically! It comes out perfectly and smells so goood! Definitely worth the money!!!
April S.
Lewiston, ME
My hair is fine, colored and thinning. Pureolgy Pure Volume Blow Dry Amplifier has really helped make my hair look fantastic! It does everything it says plus it smells nice!
Virginia K.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is amazing! I have such fine hair that often gets pretty limp about 30 minutes after a blow dry, but this amplifier does such a great job of holding the volume throughout the day. I have long hair and only need a little bit (nickel sized amount) - too much and your hair my get crunchy.
Joyce E.
A little goes a long way, so it's worth the money! This helps my fine hair have some body at the roots. I use it on towel-dried hair before I blow dry. It doesn't work if you air dry! It's a bit slimy, so be prepared to rinse your hands afterwards; this is the only drawback!
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love love love all things pureology and this is one of my absolute favorite products. This gives my blowout such an amazing look and extends the life of my blowout, I think all pureology products are a little pricey but most definitely worth it to me!
Sarah D.
Athens, GA
Very lightweight shampoo which is great for my fine hair. Keeps my hair feeling silky smooth and decreases flyaways. I love that it does not test on animals though like many other salon brands, which is why I continue to purchase. It's pretty expensive though and I still haven't gotten use to the fact that it doesn't lather like other shampoos.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I received a sample of this when I worked in a professional retail store for licensed professionals. You really only need a dime sized amount or else it makes it very heard for a brush to go through the hair. It plumps up the follicles leaving it very amped up, and is easy to use.  Pureology Pure Volume® Blow Dry Amplifier
Alex N.
I absolutely love pureology products. I have used them for years. I'm never disappointed with a product and this one is no different. I apply a small amount to my palm and work in to my freshly washed hair. I don't always thermally style my hair but when I do and I want some extra volume I use this. Plus the smell is delicious!!
Kaya  S.
Does this product have silicones in it?
Soraida C.
Does it work.
Suzanne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone find that this shampoo makes your hair knotty in the shower?

back